"Drake. Just stay calm ok. We are going to sort this out. Let's go home or something ok?" Mia took a few steps closer. Panic slowly rising in my chest. My heart beat started to get louder and faster in my ears. Why is this happening to me! Why me!

"Drake calm down it's going to be ok." I was sick and tired of hearing that sentence over and over. Be heard it to many times. 'It's going to be ok'. No it wasn't! I have to tell them. Maybe now is te right time.

"No it's not. It's not ok." My voice came out more shaky than I expected.

"Mia he's panicking..."

"I see that Armen." She snapped back at him. I backed up slowly the flight or fight response kicking in. I can't go through this again. Maybe I should just leave entirely?

"Drake calm down. Let's just go home ok?" Home. How is that going to help? I shook my head. I don't want to go anywhere.

"Amen what are you doing?"

~Armen~

As much as this whole situation confused and frightened me, I still knew that I was not going to lose him. Not again. We need to get Grayson. I knew Drake was panicking. He backed I to the wall and slid down it with his head in his hands. This whole situation was a huge mess. The man from before was gone by now. It scared me how things went from calm to out of control so quickly. What ever is happening to him, it's bad and getting worse. I still had the feeling like he was hiding something. I crouched next to him and put my hand on his back. He was shaking slightly. He flinched under my touch.

"Drake please calm down. Your not going to hurt anybody. Look I have had this feeling like your hiding something. If you are, please don't hide stuff. Especially if it's important.

"I'm sorry."

"What? No none of this is your fault."

"No. There is something I've been hiding since the accident." He had turned his head and looked at me. The accident like as in the one a few weeks ago? What is he hiding?

"What? Drake why would you hid something from us for so long?" Mia had gotten down on her ones and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know how to tell you or when." He replied.

"Ok well let's get Grayson and go."

Time skip

"He what?" We had picked up Grayson and me and Mia were telling him what happened. Drake was walking ahead. He hasn't said anything since we left for home. We were ten minutes away from home.

"Yea and it was kinda frightening to be honest." I admitted.

"It wasn't like him at all. When we pulled him off the first time I could see this inhuman rage in his eyes. I didn't know what it was. It's like something either snapped in him or someone flipped a switch." Mia glanced ahead at him. He's hands were in his pockets and he wouldn't talk or look at anyone. He was really freaked out.

"Well what are we going to do?" I asked. Grayson was thinking hard and Mia just looked at me.

"I'm not sure. When we get home we'll see what he has to say. You said he admitted to hiding something but hasn't said what yet?" Grayson had looked at me and Mia with a questioning gaze. Concern showed on his face as well. I'm not losing Drake. I can't.

10 minutes later

"Drake you need to calm down ok."

"I'm fine."

"Fine? Will you stop saying that! Drake, I've know you the longest out of the three of us! We are practically brothers! I can see through your lies! I know your lying. If anything you are far from ok!" I am getting tired of the lies.