Chapter 27

Jeff's POV
We both ran and ran until we found the door where Toby is locked up. He seems to be happy a little too happy. I think he has been expecting us. "what took you so long? " he spoke. Nina just smiled and open the metal door. He got out. " let's run." I said. Toby held my shoulder to stop me and said "theirs two more people I want both of you to meet. "

"Hey isn't that?"

"yes Jeff it's Hoodie and Masky. Two of the most wanted Creapypastas on the planet. " I looked at them. Both of them waited knowing everything. After we all ran towards the door 58 guards blocked our way. hoodie lend me a knife, all of us had our own knife held in a tight grip. "Let's kick some ass!!!" Toby yelled. Both teams charge on the battle of freedom and confinement. The battle went on...

Gwen's POV
I held Jeff's knife in my hand. I cried and cried everyday for the past year. Jack sat beside me. "D-don't worry to much... Jeff's the toughest guy I know. Other than being a psychopath .Nothing can knock him down. " I looked at him, he wiped the warm tear coming down on my cheek. "Don't worry... I'm here. " he said "I can see... That... " my body started to move to him then his does the same. Slowly he moves his hands to my waist then pulls me closer. The high burning flame began to overheat on my heart once more. He comes close to me. Closing his eyes and I did the same. My lips started to lean forward to him.

"Guys! We have an emergency! " said Ben, bursting trough the door.

Our moment was cut off by Ben. I'm glad...

**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Authors Note: i bet you didn't expect that right? :)

hey NightmaresPen here sorry for the short chapter because im planning something something big like big big :) hope yall can wait