Chapter 15

Laughing Jack laugh at us. Smiles attacked him from behind and drag him to the woods. We heard a terrifying, horrible, screeching and disturbing scream.

"Help!".That's the last Laughing Jack scream.

we both look at each other and headed to Slendy's house.

{Jeff's POV}
We sat on the couch at Slendy's house. "Jeff! Come here we'll talk for a sec". Ben shouted. I walked over to him.

"What's up? "

"Look where going to find Jane". Said Ben.

"But what about Nina?".

"We already got here, apparently she was hypnotized by Jane ".

"So where is she?".

"Sally is taking care of her".

"Good, and is that all? ".

"Yup ". He replied.

I turned around and he grab my arm. "Wait I got something for you, open you're hand". I did as I was told and opened my hand. He gave me a some kind of plastic package. "What's this" I asked.

"Just both of you go to Gwens house now please" he said and me and Gwen headed outside. We're about to walk to Gwen's house when Ben whispered something to my ear. "Oh and I almost forgot, that thing I have you?". He said.

"Yeah?".

"You still got it?"

"Yeah?. Why?".

"That's a condom". He said. And my eyes widen as me and Gwen head off to her house.

We both sat on the her bed. "So What's all the whispering about". She asked. I stood up in front of her. "Well laughing Jack is gone and Nina has returned to normal. Well Jane is missing. Oh and Ben gave me a condom". I scratched the back of my head.

She stood up. "Well you better use it". She said, pulling my hoody and she drag me down with her to the bed. I was on top of her body and I kissed her. I notice her hoody has a zipper. I kissed her again and Grab her zipper and pulled it down. I pulled back and saw her red bra, her body was smooth and warm. I hugged her waste and kissed her again, her body started to heat up and my pants become tighter.

*~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~

{Gwen's POV }
I woke up and rub my eyes a bit. As my eyes flutter open I saw Jeff right beside me, his eyes never blink. "Is he asleep?". I thought to myself. I heard a little snore. "He's asleep".

{Jeff's POV}
I saw her, rubbing her eyes. She then looked at me and I just pretend to be asleep. But I never was asleep, I was always wake since the time I cut my eyelids. I let out a little fake snore.

{Gwen's POV}

I stood up and held my stomach. I felt a some kind of painful feeling. My eyes pop and I ran to the bathroom. I puke and puked.

{Jeff's POV}

She then stood up, just seconds she held her stomach and crouched a bit. She ran to the bathroom with her mouth covered. I sat on the bed and waited for her. She walk to the room weak and unstable. "Jeff?". She said still holding her stomach.

"Yeah? What is it?". I asked.

"I'm pregnant".

__________________________________________________________________
Authors note: hey guys I'm so sorry for making this thing short. I promise to update as soon as possible. I got a lot of project and shook stuff so in Saturday I'll try to update 2chapters for you guys. And please comment vote share. I love you guys. And can you tell everyone my story it'll mean everything to me.
~LoverX01