Chapter 25

Jeff's POV

"Jeff? What's going on?" Slendy barged in our room.

"It's Gwen she's having a baby!"

"Okay everyone grabbed on to me. " Slendy demanded.

Suddenly the next thing I know we're right in Slendy's house. I can't withstand the pain in the past even now remembering Gwen's cries reminds me the shed tears of my fallen brother. At the night I killed him.

"Jeff? Don't leave me here alone. " Gwen said.

"Don't worry I won't ever leave you."

After the babies was born I held Angel in my arms. She had Gwen's eyes. And a black incinerated hair like mine. Lovely had my eyes, back before Randy ruined my life, but I'll take that a gift. Being a psychotic killer does have some advantage.

But for Jane, to become a killer but having to pay the price not actually the strongest. As the matter of fact, where is her corpse anyway?

"Isn't our baby cute Jeff?" Gwen snapped me out of my trance. "Can I hold Lovely now?" I asked. She hand me Hope and I handed her Angel.

(Gwen's POV)
Jeff handed me Angel my God she's so beautiful and perfect. My mom would love to see her. I'm glad that Jane was gone.

Seeing Jeff caring our baby girl made me smile even more, I knew he would be a great father.

Jeff then handed me Lovely as he spring to the door knocking someone over.

"Just who the fuck are you?" he said.

Then in that moment of silence, I knew something was wrong... We all sprung to the scene, and saw Jeff's bother Lui in a brawl with him. Jeff took several punches so did Lui none of us was willing to lend a hand until a dark mist rolled in.  "Looks like I'll be taking this babies with me" said Lui. "You fucking bastard!" growled Jeff, I saw an injection was injected to him. After that both Hope and Angel was gone. I cried, I felt my heart broke I've never been more hurt than this...

Jeff's POV.  
"Gwen let's go to the house. " nothing felt more pain than to watch her suffer. You fucking bastard Lui I'll get you..

It was a long walk from home nothing but silent along the way. Gwen never spoke a word she just kept on crying and crying....

Me and Gwen got home due to the whole thing at Slendy's house. Gwen sat silent never speaking a word. I heard a knock "I'll get it. " I said. As I reach the door my mind flow with anger as I saw my brother again. I left my knife on the desk near the door but as I opened the door I was attacked by two police officers and I saw Gwen's mom, looking at me with depression.

Gwen tried to get to me but she was block by an officer. I couldn't... these two police officers was pinning me down... I couldn't protect me or her...