Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey guys! Nervous about writing since it's my first story so if you enjoy it let me know! Feel free to make any comments. BTW I love Kakashi ❤️)

Reminder:
(H/L)- hair length
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(F/N)- first name
(L/N)- last name

Kakashi POV

"It was turning out to be another regular day for me. Wake up, get dressed, complete my missions, and go home to repeat the process the next day. I didn't complain though. It was the life of a ninja, it is what it is. I'd be lucky if I ran into Guy so he could spice up my day with another of his challenges. Anyways, I didn't expect today's mission to be so easy to the point where I actually have time to kill. Well, in that case, I think I'll take a different way home today. Who knows, something interesting can happen today."

Kakashi was walking in the streets of the Leaf Village, lost in his thoughts. He had a strange feeling about today ever since he woke up this morning, but he couldn't tell whether this was a good or bad thing.

"Would I see Guy today? That's highly unlikely since he is currently out on a mission" he thought to himself. "What the hell am I doing? I'm probably overthinking this, but still..."

Just as Kakashi was thinking to himself, he passes by a restaurant and notices someone running towards him from the restaurant.

"LOOK OUT!"

He was about to move out the way until it was too late and that person ran into him. All Kakashi sees is (H/L) (H/C) hair strands at that moment. Then, in just an instant, he catches the person who is about to hit the floor with one hand while the other catching the bag of food.

Kakashi was caught off guard by the appearance of this person. It was a girl! His eyes widened as he found himself staring at her features. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. Kakashi felt his heart rate speed up and heat rise to his cheeks. Man was he glad he wore a mask.

"Oh! I uh- thank you for catching me.." she said snapping Kakashi out of his thoughts.

"No problem, but next time you should watch where you're going. That would probably help." Kakashi says while helping her stand straight and handing over the bag of food.

She laughed nervously while scratching the back of her neck, obviously embarrassed. "My name is Tora (F/N). Sorry, I'm in a rush to get home. Again, thank you, Mr..."

"Kakashi..." he responded quickly, still a bit flustered.

(Name)'s face beamed with excitement to know his name. But rather quickly it changed to a nervous expression recognizing she needed to hurry home and began to run again. But before she was too far away, she turned around towards Kakashi.

"I hope I see you again, Kakashi-kun!" she screamed before she left and was completely gone.

Kakashi just stood there. He was looking in the direction (Name) had left. A smile had formed under his mask.

"My hunches are right, as always" Kakashi laughed to himself. "I hope I do get to meet you again..." he turned around in the opposite direction and started walking again ".. (Name)."

OH GOSH, I ACTUALLY WROTE MY FIRST CHAPTER! It was short. Let me know how terrible I did 😅