Chapter 31

"Where shall we start, Cayz?" He smiles at me. "I'm not giving up. Not giving up my body to you." I make my icy powers. "Well, if you don't move with the flow...I'll make you.." he holds a button and presses it. On the right side of me, he shows my friends all locked up in a cell. Holograms. "What are you--?" "If i press this red button, they die." He laughs and I look at him. "Just do it..." I look down at myself. He runs towards me. "I'm going to finish the job and not take my time..." He goes straight to my mouth. "Sike.." I whisper and create my ice and stabbed him with it. Gold blood shot towards everywhere. "Curse you.." he presses the button and the guns in the cell points towards my friends. "What's going on!?" Icenia, from the hologram freaks out. "I don't know.." I heard June's last words. The guns starts shooting and they stop 50secs later. "NOOOOO!!!" I scream in frustration. They all laid on the ground, lifeless. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, ACNIK!" I scream in anger. I screamed through my tears. "I-It's your fault...at least..I can die...with love...in my eyes.." Acnik slowly breathes in and out. "REVERSE THIS! PLEASE!' I try using my powers but I couldn't I didnt have the bracelet. "I always loved you Cayz..this is..my goodbye." I scream when Acnik dies. "NOOOO!! WHAT HAVE I DONE??" I scream and I hit the ground.

"Cayenne! Were home!" My mom and dad shouts which wakes me up from my afternoon sleep. What was that? Was that all...a dream? I realize there was a book on my chest. I pick it up and I read the title. "Right Truth." I open the first chapter of it where it first said: "Cayenne!!!" Montana yells at me...