Chapter 22

"Sike!" He turns around and hits me in the stomach. That didn't really impact or do any harm to me. I crouch down on the floor still holding onto the jewel. "Cayz?" Ragmir looks at me. I look at him. "Oh my god.." Ragmir stands up and backs away, slowly. "Cayz....Are you okay?" Lora didn't notice anything. I put the jewel into a necklace I created. It fits perfectly there. Then I show my face back at them. Icenia and Eliseo creates their powers and faces it towards me. "What are you doing towards Cayz??" Lora screams at them. "Cayz changed. We have to kill her. The jewel changed her too much. She's going to become one of Acnik's Dreamers if we don't kill her. Don't worry. She's going to be okay." Eliseo circles around me still pointing the fire at me. Izmir points his ball of Air at me and Icenia does the same with the Ice. Ragmir turns on his Invisibility, on and off. "SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY!? YOUR GOING TO KILL HER! THAT IS NOT OKAY THAT IS BAD!" Luma screams at them. I throw this weird black magic kind of thing towards Icenia and she hits the wall all stuck in cobwebs. "SHE HAS STRIKE!!" Izmir shrieks and throws his ball of air but I make my mirror so it bounces off of the mirror. Izmir flies backwards and into some metal furniture. I hear some footsteps behind me and I elbow Ragmir in the face and throw cobwebs at him as well. Eliseo had no place to run. He throws his Fire which hits me but not much harm. I create my Water and throw it against him which makes his Fire go out and the cobwebs stuck to him. "NO!!!" Lora yells and I turn around. "Her eyes...their red...like that jewel.." Luma points out. "Don't touch them!" Eliseo yells but I shut his mouth with more cobwebs and with the rest of the power Dreamers. I throw my Fire towards them but they float. "What the.." I say but I didn't finish the sentence. Someone covers my mouth with their hand. He smelt like flowers and I didn't want to bite his hand. "Cayz, Don't hurt your friends. It's not a good thing." He ties my hands back behind me. I didn't remember his name. I don't know his name. "W-Who the hell are you??" Eliseo yells towards him and I look up and close my eyes. Sudden warmth covers me. I looked up to see what it was and it shocked me.