Chapter 27

I wake up in a cold place. Where am I? I wondered to myself. I remember. Not fully though. Wasn't it? I heard a moan which I snapped out of my head to see where it was coming from. I walk up and I hit my head against..a pole? No. There were more than one. "I'm in a cell!?" My voice echoed. "I guess your awake, Cayenne." Shy's voice from behind and I had to turn around. "SHY!" I yell and I look to who's beside him. "PETITE! OASIS! ELF EARS! MONTANA! OZZY! ULTRA! TITANIUM!" I hug them all. "What are you doing here? I heard you were out in a search team with the other Royal Dreamers searching for us." Oasis asks me. "Well yeah... Then Acnik found us, tried to basically burn me and my friend, Arch to death then kidnapped me here. Geez. This is like, my 2nd time getting kidnapped?" I complain. "Yeah. We saw the video. I felt really sorry for you, Cayenne." Ultra talks to me. "HE RECORDED THAT STUPID HEATING THING?" I yell. "Shhhh! You don't want Acnik to hear you! He'll send you away for sure!" "Too late, Mr. Petite." Acnik shows up from the shadows. Titanium growls at him. "Woah there, dog. Who's a bad boy? You are." Acnik throws a lighting storm at Titanium and he whimpers. "Well well well. Cayz. Your coming to with me, no matter what." Two guards grabs me by my arms and I strangle to be free but it was no use. Acnik winks at Petite. "You bastard...YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!" Petite screams as I go far away from the cells until I can't hear them anymore. The guards drags me to Acnik's room and throws me into Acnik's arms. The guards walks away and locks the doors on us. There was a window but it was unbreakable windows. Damn it. I thought to myself. "What do you want with me??" I yell at him after getting out of his arms. "I want you, Cayz. I want your power. Together, we can rule, together. The human world and the Dream world. Together, we can overpower everyone! No one can stop us. And you, Cayz. You have that power. Infinity is stronger than Energy." The last part. 'Infinity is stronger than Energy'? Yea, no. Hell no I'm going to accept this idiot. "Cayz, I want you. I want your love, and your body. You've always been the girl of my dreams." "Yea, no." "You can't say no to me. I've been waiting for this. I've been waiting for this moment all my life. You can't say no." "Just did." I snapped at him. "If you say so.." he throws me against a corner and cornered me there.