Chapter 19

"What do you mean, your Infinity?" Smashi questions me. "Its called, if I find Energy, we can make a pathway back to Dream." I explain in simple words. Lora, Smashi, Luma, and Era looks at me in terror and horror. "W-Which means...those people who kidnapped our friends...are Dreamers? Bad Dreamers??" Lora stumbles on her words. "Exactly. Someone open the window and show me the sun." "Uhhh why?" Era questions me. "Because thats where I came from." I tell Era. "The window is open and the sun is there." Luma points at the sun. "Okay, guys, I need you to do me a favor. Hold onto my hand." They grabbed my hand and I reached for the sky again. Raise it higher. I heard again. I rose it higher and the beam of light shown again. "What's going on??" Luma freaks out. "Were going to Dream."

We fall from the sky. "WERE GOING DOWN! WERE GOING TO FRICKEN DIEE!!!" Era screams at me. "Hold onto me! Were going to be okay!!" I talk back. "WERE CLOSE TO THE GROUND! CAYENNE! DO SOMETHING!!!!" Lora, Era, Luma, and Smashi screams at the top of their lungs. I wish for a teleporting trampoline and it appeared. I can see Dreamers popping their head out of the houses, taking pictures of us, and points to their neighbors about us. "WATCH OUT GUYS!!" I yell to the Dreamers and my friends. We hit the first trampoline and back into the sky and we drop again like, 6times until we hit the ground safely. "C-Cayenne...my throat hurts.." Lora complaints. "Since you guys were screaming non-stop. I swear, my ears are going to pop out. Ugh..." I rub my head and complain again. "Welcome to Land Of Dream, guys. We have a palace to go to." "But, I don't want to walk." Era tries to stand up but falls back down. "So, we'll fly." I say and they look at me like I'm nuts. "Guys, this is Dream. You can do anything. Btw, the Dreamers have powers. Humans don't. Sadly." I look at them and they look at me in disappointment. "Cayenne, what do Dreamers call you here?" Era asks me. "Mmmm, Miss. Cayz, Cayz, Princess Cayz,InfinityCayz, and Infinity." I finish the nickname. "Wow. Your very royal." Luma says. "I know right." I laugh. "Hey, what are you humans doing here!? How did you get here!?" Someone in front of us yells at us. "Hey, Ragmir!" I wave at him. "I'm sorry, who are you?" He looks at me confused. "Uhh.. you know a girl who disappeared from raising her hand to the sun?" I ask them. "Of course. Its been going on for days. We were searching everywhere. Miss. Cayz cannot be found. Its been weeks. We forgot how she looked. I swear, everyone loved her. I loved her greatly since i was her protector." Ragmir goes on and on. "Okay okay. So, how many weeks/ days has it been since her disappearance?" I ask. "Exactly 5weeks." "THAT LONG??" I freak out. "Who are these humans, Ragmir?" Everette comes from behind Ragmir. "I don't know Prince Everette. They came out of the sky. Tracked them down to here." Ragmir says. I hug Everette but he freezes my hand. I look at it and my hand unfreeze. "HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN? I JUST FRICKEN FROZEN HER HAND!!" Everette freaks out. Ragmir disappears and re-appears and aims at my face. I already seen that coming. I wished for fire out of my hands and it appears. I shoot it at them and they shoot backwards. Gold started coming out of their mouth with burns. "Very strong human.." Everette coughs. "What is a human or 5 doing here, I wonder." June comes out with his prince crown. He looked sad and depressed. "Sir, we found these humans and one of them have power! Is that possible?" Ragmir looks at me then at June. "She's very familiar to my was going to be 'Queen'. I'm so sad she left me. She said she loved me. I have nothing now. She will never come back to me." June started crying. I felt bad since I left. "June?" "ITS PRINCE JUNE, HUMAN! KNEEL!" Ragmir yells at me. "HER NAME IS CAYENNE! DONT TREAT MY FRIEND IN DISRESPECT!" Lora yells at Ragmir. "I CAN DO WHATEVER HUMANS!" Ragmir yells back. I sneak behind him and burned his arm. "Respect is wanted, Ragmir. Justus died because he stabbed you. You were protecting Infinity all along." "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HUMAN? ANSWER ME!" Everette shrieks in horror at me. I look at them like their stupid. "June?" "W-What?" He was still crying. "I loved you." I give them a clue and June's face brightened up. "HOLY SHIT SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK SHE'S BACK!!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek dearly. "Who?" Everette looks at him confused. "INFINITYYY!!" June screams and hugs me to death. "INFINITY!? OMG!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW?? And these are?" "My friends. We came back because of this...problem I got into and, we need your help. I think Acnik started this."