Chapter 20

"So your saying your friends got kidnapped by Dreamers in your human world, somehow they got there, and this is all because of Acnik?" Icenia asks. "Well, yea. " I cross my arms and walk around the meeting room. "Acnik did all of this? How do you know they are Dreamers who kidnapped your friends? And how do you think they got there?" Izmir asks me. "Well, i dont know how they got to the human world, and i know they are Dreamers because, I killed 8 of them and they were bleeding gold." I admit of murder. "YOU KILLED 8 DREAMERS??" Icenia yells at me. "Well, they were attacking/kidnapping my friends and I had my powers with me there..." I trail confused. "Queen Icenia, she has a point." Ragmir says. "But what and where are we going to find those Dreamers?" King Eliseo asks in a king kind of voice. "Go back to the human world?" Luma suggests. "OMG LUMA! YOUR A GENIUS!!" Era screams. "One question, how do we get to the human world and how do we find Energy?" I ask and they look down. "We dumped Energy in the forest and left her there 2 years ago. She killed 21 innocent Dreamers and abused her powers for her own goods. We tried to kill her and execute her but she killed 4 of our guards in advance and our old Executor. Luea. She was a good executor before her death." Queen Icenia sobs and leans into King Eliseo and he hugs her like a child hugging it's mother. "Guys the sun is going down so we better make a decision." I look out the window. "Lets go to the human world to see if we have any clues." King Eliseo says. "Uhh first, get into normal clothes because your not going to be walking around in a queen or king kind of dress/outfit with a crown on your head. Look like an adult and/or a teenager. And please don't act like a royal. Please. Or use your powers in the human world. People will go nuts and crazy." I plead them.

-after changing into their outfits-

"We are ready, lets go!" Eliseo yells. "Not with a crown on you people's heads." I point at them and they take it off. "We can't leave it here. Dreamers would steal it. We're bring it with us, okay?" "Sure, whatever." I put my hands to the sun. "Hold on guys, don't step on the dead Dreamers." I raise my hand higher and the light beams again and we disappear into the light to the human world.