Chapter 14

"Hey..? Hey? Guys, I think she's awake!" I open my eyes to realize I'm alive. I jump out of bed then fall onto the ground. But Acnik caught me. "You okay sweet pea?" "Hey! Stop hitting on my girl!" June yells at him. "My bad my bad." Acnik pushes me onto June. "CAN YOU GUYS STOP PUSHING ME AROUND??" I scream which scares the boys. "Sorry.." Acnik and June smirks at each other. "At least your alright." Lucretia walks up to me. "I still don't trust you guys. And I never will." I cross my arms. They all look sad and annoyed by my words but I don't regret it. I'm not going to take back what I said. Its the truth. They kidnapped me, they're forcing me to get married, I'm stuck it this stupid dream world and can't get back until some certain point i can go back for few seconds before I have to come back here for HOURS..etc. "Cayz, How did you get that power? Your not even..us and there's not even a way to change a human into us, nightmares." Sudie says. "Just tell her what type we are. Nightmares sounds stupid right now." Lucretia says. "Ughhh...Fineee!" Izmir shoots out in the middle of no where. "We are.." Lucretia starts. "We are dreamers." Ragmir ends the sentence. "Like me??" I shoot out confused. "No, no Cayz. We've been here since this place were born. Well, our ancestors have. We are called the dreamers. This place is called Dream. Its complicated, I know. It's hard to understand I know. But we are real. We are everywhere. We are just like humans, just different. We have powers that humans don't. We can image things and we can share them with the humans as well. This wouldn't be the first time to have a human visit our world. Like you, we had many. But, they all died out. They didn't like it here. They wanted to destroy us. They thought we were a threat to the community. But this was our community so we got rid of them. All of them. Its been years since we brought another human down to us. We call ourself dreamers, because we are in the land of Dream. We know things humans don't know. We have things humans don't. And you, Cayz. You are different. Something, something that cannot happen. You are a miracle. What just happened yesterday, we didn't believe. But now, we believe. You are an Infinity. An Infinity who can do, predict, and make things however they want. It's God's command. There is only one Infinity in the universe and world. There will only be one and will live forever. You will never age, Cayz, you will have the power to control absolute anything and everything. Once you become Queen of Dream, you will never escape. You won't go back to the human world. You will stay with us, forever." Ragmir ends. I freak out. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE HUMAN WORLD? MY OWN WORLD? I WILL BE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER WHEN I GET MARRIED TO THAT CREEP?? NO! I scream in my head. "Cayz? Are you okay?" Sudie looks at me. "Umm.. yea. Just a bit..tired. May we go to my room?" I please them. Since its 10pm. And I'm exhausted. "Yes, Cayz. We shall go to our room." June replies back. "Stop talking like an old person. Geez." I yawn. "Okay okay!" June flirts back.