"Yeah?" he asked, lifting my shirt, but I held his hands.

"We shouldn't be doing any of this." I replied and he nodded again.

"Then what are you doing here?" he asked, moving his hands up ignoring my hands but stood back.

"I am giving a break and it depends on your presence here in the next second whether I should continue this or not. But I will not stop again." He said and that sure made me leave the washroom in a rush leaving his laughing form.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" his voice made me twirl around from the cupboard where I was lost in my thoughts staring at the clothes but thinking about the rush within.

"Yeah! Like I had with my male models today." With that reply I slammed the washroom door after keeping my silence reaching towards it.

"Running away?" I taunted him when I realized he is going to go for some duty, he does every time he doesn't want to stay here.

"Who wants to stay with a person who has double standards?" he taunted back and I frowned moving near to him.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"You can do anything but give blunt reactions when I so as talk to a woman." He replied and I shook my head.

"You don't know how many opportunities I let go, but if you are okay enjoying yourself, then I will do the same." His threat made me fume at him before moving my hand to hold his hair when he covered his collar.

However, he moved his hand to hold my hair, making both of us stand very close because of each other.

"If I so as see you with any woman stepping out of your line before the divorce, then trust me, you will never I mean never will be able to touch me." I repeated my warning I already gave before.

"And if I see that, then I will lock you here in this house so that no one will ever be able to touch you." His words made me pause in my anger.

"What?" I asked, to which he shrugged and I laughed.

"You are so cute." I said and he immediately scowled.

"I am not!" he said, tugging my hair, making my chin lift.

"So, deal?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let us close it." Saying that he pressed his lips to mine and I smiled beneath his before kissing him back moving my other hand around his neck pulling him to me.

"Now, I will be going." He said moving back.

"But why?" I asked him frowning.

"Be careful, Swathi! Otherwise, I will start thinking you will be missing my presence beside you." To his comment I hit his shoulder.

"I have some work to do." He said smiling.

"You know, sometimes... actually most of the times I don't think you as a bodyguard only. You act as if you are something else." I said shaking my head.

"I am a bodyguard." He said, but I shook my head and sat on the bed after he left before lying on my back.

"Work is over?" I asked sleepily when I felt his presence behind me.

"Yes!" he replied and silence consumed us, but I don't know why I turned around before hugging him making him stun, but I ignored his reaction by drifting off into sleep.

I glanced at Maha and Nakul to see both of them living in their own world, having subtle glances here and there. It's been three days since I felt this confusion inside regarding him.