Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise

Start from the beginning

" I am really busy Dad... Bye Dad Bye Grandad... " Saying so he just went out. As if I didn't exist. Not even a single look. I don't understand why he does all this. I really doubt was he drunk last night.

" Ahana... He is always like this. I hope you don't mind him. " Dad said looking at my expression.

" No.. I think I know him now. " I knew that was an understatement. I really didn't knew Ansh at all. What he did only he had the answers to them.

" Are you not going to the office? "

" No.. Grandad. Actually I have gotta tell you both something. "
Then I explained then my plan about Ansh's b'day which was in two days. How I and Piya decided to give him a surprise. I explained everything in detail.

" That's wonderful. I am really happy that Ansh is lucky to have you. He is so impossible and still you are doing so much to make him happy. " Dad said. He sounded happy.

Even I didn't know why I was doing all this. But once I have decided on a thing, I intend to do it irrespective of how nerd the opposite person is.

" If you require any help call us. '' They both retreated towards their work. And I returned to the kitchen. I had so much planning to do.

" Mam... Grandad has asked for your coffee like always. Can you please make it?" Sara came in as always. But today I really doubt it. She always said the same thing but now I knew something was fishy.

" Tell me the truth Sara. Isn't it Ansh was demands it always and you lie to me. " I asked her sternly. And at once she succumbed.

" I am sorry mam. But Ansh sir said you must'nt know that its him who wants your coffee daily before leaving. He waits in his car. He said that if I tell you the truth I shall lose my job. " She was on the verge of breaking.

" Ah!! Sara it's fine. You just make it yourself and serve him. If he gets to know that I haven't made it then give him this. " I quickly scribbled a message on a piece of paper while Sara made the coffee. I sent her off to the garage. I too followed her closely behind. I really wanted to see his expression. Ansh is such a liar. I don't know why I believed him about that Jia story. Maybe his eyes were telling the truth at that time.

I hide myself behind the door. Sara gave Ansh the coffee and as soon as he drank he spit it out. I could see anger boiling in him. I was smiling.

" What the.... Where the hell is the coffee made by Ahana? Didn't you get it Sara? " He shouted on the top of his voice.
Sara didn't speak anything and quickly handed him the paper I had given her.
He read it and I could make out it made me more furious. He asked his driver to leave at once. I couldn't help but chuckle. I hope our next encounter won't be a mild one but I know he ll surely enjoy the surprise.

I had written,

Ansh, if you really need my coffee then have the guts to ask for it and not play this sneaking game. If you want it have it with everyone else on the breakfast table. Sara won't bring it to you lying to me. Dare you scold her again. Have a nice day.
AHANA.

I hope he gets the lesson for messing with me. I was still laughing. It felt good that at least he liked my coffee. Now I had to decide what gift to give that jerk. Basically he had everything that anyone aspires for. Being a rich brat helps that out. But after scratching my mind for an hour I finally decided on something.

I really like black colour and I like man wearing black shirts. It really suits some smart guys. My dad always looked handsome in his black shirt which I had gifted him. I knew Ansh may be having some black shirts but still I decided to give him a Van Huesen black shirt. A crisp and smart black will surely make him look more handsome..