So far, one has all the requirements to get pregnant easier and apparently it was more pleasurable for Bradley too.

"Bradley, I figured one out." I whispered and took out my left headphone.

"Oh, yeah? Which one is that?"

I held out my screenshot and he took it, reading of the stance.

"That works." I heard the smile in his voice. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"We're financially stable, good people, big house and a beautiful yard. We can do this." I told him and I heard his sigh through his nose.

"What you want his what you get." He kissed my forehead and I was practically shaking with excitement.

"Wait." I muttered. "Should I have a baby before marriage?"

"We are practically married and it's a piece of paper, baby. This is a child who will grow up in a beautiful, loving family." He assured me. I hugged his body to mine and sighed contently as he hugged me back with one arm, due to his other carrying the basket.

"I love you"

"I love you." I whispered back and he kissed my head.

______________

(Smut signal is Breath In Spongebob)

Bradley

I leaned on the sink counter in May and I's bathroom and peered up at myself in the mirror.

"Okay, Bradley." I began and let out a breath. "She's in there, she's ready. She wants a baby, she'll get a baby. We can do it. You can make a child. We have the money, we have the house so the baby will be safe." I looked down at my boxers. "You down there. You better work your hardest because she's getting a baby no matter-" I stopped mid sentence and looked into the mirror with furrowed eyebrows. "Was I just speaking to my crotch?" I mumbled and shook my head at my insanity. "Game time." I rubbed my hands together and walked out into the bedroom.

May was laying on the bed, reading, with the white lace bra and underwear set I bought her for Christmas. I held back the whimper rising at her beauty. I cleared my throat and climbed onto the bed. She set her book aside and averted her gaze to me.

"Are you sure this is what you want, too?" She asked, her hands running up my chest while she sat up on her knees. She put her forehead to mine.

"Of course I do." I whispered and nudged my lips to hers. The kiss was slow, yet heated.

May reached behind her and pulled off her bra, throwing it across the room without disconnecting our lips.

She flipped us so she was on top and I was confused until she moved her lips down to my neck and began sucking gently at the skin and biting it lightly. I groaned and my hands went to her hips on instinct. May put her hands over mine as she continued her actions and slid them up to her chest before bending my fingers. May's never really liked me touching her chest, but I was grateful.