Liquid Death and Bottled Fear

"I think we need to discuss everything over with everyone else and see where our next move will take us." Lucius told them. He could understand up to a certain point where Harry was coming from but they should talk it all out before making any life changing choices. Finding the Flamels without an end game was incredibly dangerous. They would need to make sure that this is what they really wanted to do and they would need to implement backup plans in case things went south.

            Harry was slightly annoyed that his choices were being questioned but at the same time he could understand where Lucius was coming from. He doubted that anything that anyone said would change his mind. He knew that they had to find the Flamels. He really couldn't explain why but he just knew that this is what they needed to do.

            Draco could feel the annoyance from his lover but he really didn't understand where it was coming from. He thought that talking about it could end up with possibly finding other solutions. Why was Harry against any other solutions? He was growing worried about this.

            Harry entwined their fingers together hoping to make Draco feel better. Draco sighed at the physical contact and wormed his hold on Harry deeper.

            "Alright. We can talk to everyone else but we need the whereabouts of his family too." Harry conceded.

            The three of them looked to Finneus expectantly who raised his brows. "What makes you think I will tell you where they are?" He was torn on how to go about this. He wasn't feeling guilty that their actions led to Potter having some unnamed darkness inside of him. Nor was he feeling inclined to help either. It wasn't his responsibility. He never cared for his parents so giving them up would be pleasurable but at the same time they were still his parents.  

            Lucius scoffed before leaning forward. "I think I can find ways to loosen your tongue."

            Finneus smirked. "Oh I imagine you are quite gifted at loosening a lot of things." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. He ignored the quiet 'Ew' that Potter and the younger Malfoy released.

            Lucius rolled his eyes before gripping the man's hurt shoulder tightly. "Do not make me hurt you further. If you just cooperated this wouldn't have to end in pain."

            Finneus tilted his head to the side. "What if I like pain?" He questioned. He winced when Lucius's fingers pressed into his shoulder firmly.

            "Then continue as you are if you like pain." Lucius retorted with a shrug. He honestly didn't care if the man liked the pain or not. That wouldn't affect him getting tortured at all.

            Finneus considered his options. If he told them where his parents were then that would mean giving up the only leverage that he has. He wouldn't be useful to them any longer if he gave up what they wanted. It wasn't that he was afraid of dying. He knew that they were going to kill him, he was actually a little excited at the prospect of finally dying. But he wasn't quite ready for that to happen, he wanted to see how things were going to play out. He wanted to know what was going to happen with the darkness and to do that then he was going to need to keep his only leverage to himself.

            "I think I will keep that little bit of knowledge to myself." Finneus finally said. He was prepared for more bones to break. He could handle the pain. He was surprised when Lucius stepped away from him. The smirk on his face promised pain but that wasn't surprising.

            Lucius took out his wand for the first time since beginning the torture session and Finneus was intrigued. Finneus felt his limbs freeze in place. The only thing that he could move was his head. A modified stupefy? What was the point of that? He was tied up in ropes and shackled to the wall. There was no escaping even if he wanted to. He opened his mouth to speak up but suddenly his eyesight failed him. He couldn't see anything. The panic of one of his senses failing him was taking over. Finneus forced himself to calm down. He couldn't touch or taste anything so there went two more senses. He may not be able to see but he could still hear and smell. That was something.