"I am requesting you." Saying that I walked away, holding the tray before washing them properly.

"And I am locking the house." I added, reaching the door and immediately heard her cursing.

"I will kill you, James. I will seriously do that if you lock the door." She screamed and I reached the room.

"Then promise not to go anywhere." I said and she stiffly nodded before laying back on the bed covering her face with the pillow.

I left the house and saw them both waiting for me. I dropped them and searched the grounds, whether the security is in its place before returning back after ordering two men to bring these both carefully back.

However, when I walked into the house and saw her tear stained face for a moment I felt I shouldn't have left in the first place and let someone else took them.

I stiffened the moment that thought entered my head. How can I think like that? This is my duty and I have to do it. But somehow I can't ignore the fact that I felt to step away from it today.

What is she doing to me? I mean, how can I even think like this about her? We don't trust each other and we fight all the time.

I shook my head and removed my coat before unbuttoning a few buttons from my shirt before laying beside her where I can see her back.

I placed my arm around her and pulled her back, to which she stiffened, but immediately turned around opening her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked and frantically brushed her tears away and rubbed her face as if to remove the trace of her ever crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked back and she flinched hearing the question before moving her hands away from the work of clearing her face.

"I told you I don't wish to stay alone when I am not feeling well. Otherwise, I will cry and I hate crying." She replied and I smiled hearing her reply.

"You stupid, stubborn woman." I said, pulling her into my arms and caressed her back.

"You already took that title." She pointed out sighing.

"Then it will be Mrs. Stupid." I said and she stiffened making me stare at her face to see a frown.

"What are you trying to say?" she asked and I sighed, thinking I shouldn't have let my recent thoughts show their face.

"Nothing to worry about." I replied and she calmed down before drifting off into sleep.

"Damn! I love this." She said eating a bite after bite, making me raise my eyebrow.

"What? I love the soup." She mumbled, but frowned.

"Do you know only soups?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know even that." I pointed out and she chuckled, making me smile at her reaction.

"So, you will be in a good mood when you are ill?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah! I will not have the energy to fight so I just let the anger, not reach me." She replied.

"Really? Now, how can I take advantage of it?" I asked taking the bowl away.

"Don't test it! Who knows how bad could it be if I become angry when I am ill." She said, shrugging, but I can hear the threat in it.

"Let me do the honors." I said, pulling her leg before me making her fall back on the bed and she screamed.

"Stupid! I am ill here if you forget." She said hitting me with her leg.

"What is this? I thought husbands are treated as gods by wives in India." I said, holding her leg before she can move it.