Introduction

Welcome to 'Diamonds: Writing Tips'! If you're reading this now, that hopefully means that you want to learn how to improve your writing skills and become an even greater author!

Our goal is to help you guys create your perfect story! Well, it might not be "perfect" - but each of your stories is a diamond, and all you need is to polish and fix it up! We are here to help you in any way that we can!

First things first though - we aren't the most talented or amazing writers out there. But every day we are trying to improve. And we want to help you do that! We want to show you what not to do, what to do, and how you do it.

This book is a collection of tips and steps to create your own story! It will includes guides on punctuation, grammar, character development, plot, even cover making tips, and much more! If you ever have any questions or anything you want us to cover in this book - don't be afraid to ask!

Also please note that everything we discuss in this book is only our advice - you don't have to take it. We know that everyone has their own way of writing, so feel free to leave comments! Maybe you can teach everyone something new!

So without any further ado, let your writing journey begin!

From,
The Gem Team