"....Bitch..You ain't got the balls."

A/N 

Ok so this is a new chapter-a bit of action in this one. it could probably do with some work-im new to all this but i hope you can still enjoy it.

VOTE!!

Yolie X

____________________________________________________________________________

“I just cant believe you took so long to tell me all this. I mean where am I on your best friend scale.” Ella scoffed as she walked into her kitchen.

I knew she wouldn’t be happy about me holding such vital information from her so long. I tried to explain that it all happened so fast and I myself was still trying to wrap my head around it all.

“I told you, I just never had the time until now-and I called you didn’t I? So don’t be such a bitch about it-and just get Ben&Jerry into the convo and lets figure out what I’m gonna do from here on out.” 

“What do you mean what you gonna do?” she asked as she handed me a spoon.

“I mean, is this something I should be getting into-a long distance relationship. I haven’t been in a relationship for a while now-and the first one I get into is already a complicated one. I’m not sure if that’s such a good idea.” 

“First of all, its barely been two weeks since this whole thing started-you’re jumping way ahead of yourself. Just see how the first month goes and enjoy all the perks that comes with it.” 

“Perks?” I asked.

“ Yeah, you know perks. Like what happened tonight in the parking lot. Hmph….you know I forgot how much of a freak you are, until tonight” she said as she handed me the carton of Cookie Dough.

I started to roll my eyes at her, but she was right-I’d even forget how                                                            high a libido I had. It took Caleb McCallum to unleashed it again, and all the more reason I need to be careful on how I proceed. 

Caleb McCallum, young and one of the most successful lawyer at Boies, Schiller and Flexner-and top pick to make partner in the next years. From what I’d remember, old family money, spent his early twenties traveling and exploring his humanitarian nature before settling into the family business. But that’s all magazine puff pieces-to find out who the real Caleb McCallum would be first on my agenda. Although I have already gotten to know some parts of him very well-but beneath those light blue eyes there was much  to uncover/discover. 

“Well, I’m just happy your lost in your thoughts about a guy-than the usual bullshit going on up there.” Ella commented while knocking her spoon on my head. “I’m off to bed-I put out fresh towels on your bed, and oh yeah lock your room door. The locksmith is coming tomorrow to change the locks. I kicked out Ryan and sent his stuff to his mommas’, his key is here and I also changed the alarm code but you can’t be too sure” 

“ Ok, Ill see you in the morning. I’ll drive since I have my car.” 

“ Cool with me. See Ya.” she said as made her way upstairs.

I didn’t feel so tired, or rather I was tired but had so much going on in my head that I just couldn’t sleep. I turned on the TV. But as usual nothing good is ever on at 1 a.m- so I turned on the DVD player and found Drew Barrymore Everafter. LaLa and this movie-I swear if there was a Guinness Record for the person to watch one movie at least a thousand times-LaLa would be the holder.  I cuddled up with the blanket and the ice cream and began to watch. 

                                                                         Ella POV

After saying goodnight to Rach, I climbed into bed thinking about how very happy I was that she is finally beginning to enjoy her life, she's been alone for too long.