You didn't woo anyone, who didn't want to be wooed....

A/N:

I think this is a decent lenght chapter (Finally!)  

I'm not a 100% sure how it works when i use other persons works in my story but later on i took give credit to author of the poem i included in this chapter.

I think thats gonna be it for now as far as upload-i have the idea for a POV change and im not quite sure who to put yet or if i do it at all. 

But its all so exciting to be publishing my work--why the hell didnt i do sooner--I got my first VOTE whoever it was thanks-Il never forget the feeling :) Happy your liking it so far i hope i dont disappoint.

But i hope this chapter is a good way to leave you for now :)

Also added a pic of Rachelle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

VOTE<FAN< but most of all Enjoy READING

See u soo

Yolie X 

_____________________________________________________________________________

“The man is one hunk of meat” Ella said while winking.

Ella took the words right out of my head; tall, dark and handsome-he fitted the cliché perfectly. Had a body like Chris Hemsworth from the 2011 Thor movie only with dark, wavy hair, and could he wear a suit. Just as I was about to wave him over to where we were standing-a Barbie in a suit walked up beside him.

“Who. is. that, and who invited her?”

“Be nice, LaLa, its not like this was a date-just a simple congratulatory lunch. It doesn’t matter if he decided to invite along Office Barbie, to come and have a salad with us.” I said not doing very well to hide my obvious disdain. I mean had no rights to Mr. Magnificent, who said he was even single, or that he was even interested in me like that to begin with- this was simply a case of letting my thoughts get away from me again. The rambling in my head was interrupted with a nudge in my side from Ella’s elbow. 

“Hi, I’m Sandra, I work with Caleb at Boies, Schiller and Flexner

.” she introduced herself and while doing so I noticed a bit of her lipstick on her teeth-I could only but laugh to myself.

“You’re Caleb McCallum, I should have guessed.” I turned to him and smiled.

“Yes that is me, and this is Rachelle Berg, and her assistant Ella.” he said to the Barbie.

“Actually, Ms Rodriguez is a lawyer, with her very own successful law firm in Phoenix, she only played the roll of assistant today-and quite well I might add.”“Yes I am good at everything I do.” she said while winking.

“Well, this lunch should be an interesting one. Don’t you think Caleb?” Barbie said as she placed her arm between Caleb’s.

“I certainly hope so.” he replied with a wink I would have missed if I wasn’t completely glued to his god-like face. 

                                                                                ***

At the restaurant, I could feel that everyone’s eyes were on me, except for LaLa, her eyes were on Ms. Barbie-whose eyes were between me and Caleb. Caleb’s eyes however were only on me, which meant I spent most of the time looking at the Menu afraid to look up as to not show the shade of red I was becoming.  

“ Welcome to The Address, are we ready to order?” the waiter asked jolting us out of inner thoughts. After he was done with our orders and left. The Barbie opened the floor with the first question.