ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

I just looked at him than pulled out my phone because it was going off like crazy.

I had 39 snapchats and 40 text all from Liam

I opened up the snapchats completely forgetting that Cole was next to me.

As went threw them I saw he sent another. I opened that one and of course it was a picture of Liams dick. I quickly threw the phone in the chair next to me.

I heard Cole dying with laughter. Hunter and Max just looked at us.  My cheeks where bright red with embarrassment.

"Are you serious ahahah who ever that guy is has the smallest dick known to man" he said throwing his head back with laughter. I look at him trying to understand why he thought it was funny.

He quickly leaned over and snatched the phone from the chair. With my luck I had forgotten to turn it off which meant it was unlocked for the eyes of Cole to see. He started reading the text that liam had sent me. I tried reaching over and getting it back but with his hand he kept me back.

"Give it back Cole." I say in annoyance reaching out for my phone.

Oh god why do bad things always happen to me I swear I'm cursed.

"Skylar your little fuck-buddy wants you, He gave a very graphic description of what he wants to do with you. If  want a good fuck I'm always here." he said while biting his lip.

"I'm 17 if you fucked me that would be illegal" I spat out as I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Holy shit you're only 17 ?You don't look like a 17 year old... wait who cares about the laws though! Fuck the laws! Oh the things I would do to you Skylar" he said in a low husky voice sending chills up my body. I slightly bit the corner of my lip but I wouldn't give into him, I had to stand my grounds.

I started laughing my ass off "Uh huh you'll always have to imagine it because it's never going to happen, got that? If I want to fuck someone I can always call Liam or the line of boys that want me." I said winking at him tucking my phone back into my back pocket

"I'm uncomfortable now so I'm gonna go get coffee...max do you want to come?" Hunter said. Max just nodded quickly and they quickly ran out of the room.

I sit there trying not talk to Cole. I could feel the sexual tension in the air but I had to stand my ground I'm not gonna let him think that we will have sex only after knowing each other for a day. I saw him pull his phone out from his pocket and answered his phone. He cursed in Italian at who I don't know yet.

"Fuck dad why didn't you tell me earlier?I'll be at the dock in 20 minutes" he said that ended the call and sat up and walked away without saying bye to me .

I sat there alone in the room until Cheryl came back:

"Sweetheart, Jack will be ok but your dad is gonna stay with him tonight but he wants us to go to the house and grab the stuff that was packed then head to the safe house near where the boss and his wife live. Your dad said he sent you the address and I know the password to get into the house. The cobras can't get to us there its highly guarded" she said I just nodded and we went to go get Hunter and Max who were in the cafeteria.

----

When we got home max and hunter had their guns out and began checking the rooms in our house to make sure there was no one In there. I grabbed my electronics and the 3 luggages that were packed full of clothes and shoes. I took them to the car one by one. The rest of my family was waiting in the car for me as they played a Katy perry song and max and hunter sang to it not having a care in the world. I just smiled and threw my bags in the car.

Cheryl let me drive and the drive seemed to be like an hour long. We got to this gated community in the middle of the woods I could see 4 enormous houses and the rest where little houses. I guess this is where some of the mafia lived. Cheryl opened the gate and I looked up at the guards on the side of the gate. 4 guards came and made me stop the car and asked for our identities. It was overwhelming but after we told them who we were the let us go and we pulled up into a driveway of one of the huge houses.

This was much bigger than my old house. It had marble flooring throughout and chandeliers in all the room but what stuck out was the grand staircase like the one you'd see in a fairytale castle. I ran to Cheryl and looked at her with big eyes.

"Is this ours or is this like a hotel with many people living in it?" I asked Cheryl.

"Technically it's not ours it's your dads and will be yours one day." she smiled and pulled her luggages behind her as she walked into the west area of the house.

I ran up the stairs like a little kid and looked into the rooms. They all were huge and had walk in closets. I chose the one with the bathroom. The rooms were furnished with the most lavish things I had every seen. I knew my father was extremely wealthy but I never knew exactly how much he made, it was always some secret.

Why didn't we live here before? The parties that I could throw here would be epic but I don't think they would let people in only the mafia members and their family in but I wonder if non-members live here too.

Does that mean Cole lives her? Does he live with his dad?

So many questions were flying threw my mind,But one thing that I knew for sure was that I needed to know more about Cole.