[27]

"yo peeps" bambam stepped in front of us, holding a small glass of vodka, cutting my conversation with jackson, which seems to be apologizing a million times after what happened. I took a shot, wiping my mouth. I really needed that. the tall guy excused himself and went to his fellow members.

"so how does it feel to prove someone wrong?" my fellow childhood smirked as took another shot.

"good"

"well then, this should be my last request. I think i've abused you enough" i snorted, taking the bottle away from him, filling my empty glass.

"You always say that yet you still come back for more" he looked at me offended. he was about to protest something but luckily someone had to cut us off.

"Yo lisa!"

"Hm?"

"I think the other members wants to get to know you" jackson scratched at the back of his head before pointing at his fellow members, dancing and waving at me. I grinned as bambam frowned.

"I guess ill be going then" i hit him in the shoulder as a farewell and flew off with jackson.

and as time passed by I quickly made friends, as usual, everyone would want to be friends with me. some of them offered me drinks which i gladly accepted. and i felt my head weighing a ton of bricks.

the blasting of speakers hyped more guests, inviting them to join us. i swayed my hips rather seductively as more and more people stared at my direction. it felt good to be watched, its a nice feeling to know how people's opinions would race on your thoughts. so i danced gracefully as 'the weekend' started playing, people were whistling at me, cheering that i should continue. It didn't even played at the middle yet i was distracted. i was distracted at the way people were looking at me.

like this one brunette who's been catching my attention. i can't see her face because my eyes are blurry, i'm not even that sober yet. but the way her gaze went through mine distracted me.

and it felt good.

she gulped as I swayed my hips more, letting my body do the work. I glance and saw chaeyoung and this redhead talking beside the brunette. wait chaeyoung? Ugh my head hurts. chaeyoung and the redhead looked at me with smirks on their faces, they left the brunette alone though.

ugh okay my head really hurts, it's pounding really hard.

i pushed everyone in front of me and went to sit by the counter. two seats away from the brunette i think. i squeezed my eyes shut, letting the sharp pain attack me. I raised my palm, calling for the bartender.

"I need water" i demanded. the minute he placed the glass of H2o I didn't even hesitate, i chugged the liquid, and wiped my mouth.

i closed my eyes and raised my head, taking deep breaths.

"you seem wasted" i opened my eyes and turned my head, only to see the brunette looking up at me, drinking some kind of wine.

i took a moment before responding.

"that's the point why parties are celebrated"

"not really. i don't waste my time at parties" i tried to clear my vision as i stared at the lady. no luck, still blurry.

"what are you doing here then?"

"forced by a friend. got lost at poker. she won and here i am"

"sucks to be you" i stared at the bottles, neatly aligned above those shelves. she knitted her brows, disappointed by herself.

"i still can't get why she won at that game. i never lose" i snorted at that.

"well you do have that kind of potential"