[25]

"i'm not going to the party" I declared, making my bestfriend look at me with shock.

so imagine this. me, chaeyoung, in my house, having a nice conversation about expired cereals, she, facing the mirror, and me, sitting on the couch.

you do the math.

"what?"

"chae—"

"i thought we talked about this? and isn't it a miracle for you to not attend a party?"

i sighed. i know just the reason from behind this. it was true, i never missed a party in my whole life. i never stopped going even some guy randomly announces a party near our house. i'm an outdoor person, a party girl, hyper and all that stuff. 

but it's different for today. i feel like i just want to sulk and stay at my house.

"it's just... i think it's gonna be boring" i explained. rose raised a brow.

"is there anything you're keeping from me?" there is. a lot actually.

"no... nothing"

"then go! jisoo unnie is gonna be there!"

"of course she's gonna be there, she's always good at mixing with random people" i mumbled enough for her to hear.

"so? what's the problem?"

"nothing. just drop it" 

"no. you are not getting away this time miss"

oh jeez

"well isn't this the first time you resisted. usually you would drop it when i tell you, what's with the sudden change?" i gave her a sarcastic smile.

"quit messing. now what's your problem" 

"it's jennie" i sighed, giving myself up.

"what about jennie?"

"she isn't coming" I said with a small voice. she looked thoughtful for a moment, then I knew she started her calculations.

"mmmm... that's why you've been acting all sulky lately"

"eugh. you should really stop being sneaky to all people, your ninja skills are creeping me out" i slapped her as she went to sit next to me.

"Appreciate me. I'm unique"

"Gross" She looked at me offended.

"Atleast you have a friend like me you meme faced raccoon!"

Then silence.

"What did you just call me?" I asked, smiling. She just covered her mouth, resisting the urge to laugh.

"Lol" she said before laughing.

I groaned "Ohmygod how dare you"

"I know right? How dare me too"

We ended up laughing and stuff. It's really nice to have a bestfriend by your side, even though they do nothing but annoy you and make you suffer for the rest of your life.

"yeah well, atleast I get to admit jisoo that i like her" I just noticed we're talking about the other side.

"pfft. She likes you too you know" I can see a tint of pink forming on her cheeks.