[26]

"so why am i going to attend the party again?"

"because im gonna get drunk and you lost a bet"

i groaned at my bestfriend while she applied her lip gloss, facing the mirror. i didn't think any of this would happen at all. i can't believe i lost at that poker game with her.

for the first time in my life, i, jennie kim, am admitting defeat from the one and only kim jisoo.

"and besiides, you should have fun" she turned at me, already done with her makeup. What a beauty behind that sarcastic personality. i just wanted to choke her already.

"is lisa going?" she asked. my muscles tensed at the heard of that name. 

"i don't know"

"Mmhm, okay then" i simply nodded.

"so isn't this your fourth time attending a party? miracle." she grinned.

"chaeyoungii is gonna be there" i teased, changing the topic. her face hardened

"i don't care" 

"well you did make her kik account"

"so what? she didn't know how" she scoffed.

"you made that rojisoo username"

"i ran out of ideas"

"that doesn't make sense"

"i don't like her"

"did i say anything about liking her?" she paused. Bingo.

"can we not talk about this?'

"suit yourself" i said and shrugged my shoulders before we proceeded to drive ourselves to hanbin's house.

•••

"jennie! jisoo! it's nice to finally see both of you gather along with us!" the half drunk player, hanbin, welcomed us with a big hug. a really big one. It had to make me think if we're really close because i think the alcohol is making him not notice people.

"yeah well, your team won so why not join a little celebration?" jisoo yelled because of the loud boom of the speakers, hanbin nodded and let us in.

drunk people. drunk people everywhere. drunk and sweaty sex atmosphere. that's what I first noticed, i mean, it was always like that when it comes to parties. lame things going on over and over again, games, body shots, dances. Ugh, who the hell enjoys these?

no, not me.not Jennie Kim. i know it's okay to have a party sometimes but please do lessen the amount of steams and alcohol. i just hate pda's.

"so what are we—" i turned to look at my left but the redhead already vanished.

where the fuck did that tomato go?

"great" i whined at the crowded area. 

I started to roam around the mansion anyway, looking for the redhead. why did she have to leave me when she knows that I'm not good with parties and interacting people? ugh jesus im gonna have to chop her off when I see her. i need to get out of here already.