[20]

Jennie sighed and rested her back at the couch, staring at the blank screen of her phone. It was hopeless.

No messages

She placed her phone on the coffee table. She was upset. More than upset. This day, the person she was waiting all day, didn't send a message. Again.

It's been a week and she's not having a good mood about it. Not even a small 'hello', or a greeting, she didn't even left a message.

Lisa. A name that is always mentioned by Chaeyoung. A person Jennie really was curious about.

"Ahh, seriously" Jennie was frustrated. She didn't know why she was acting like this lately. She was bipolar-ish these days. It frustrated her and she hates it, she hates the feeling Lisa was giving her. She was pissed at her, yet again, like she always does. She was hurt ofcourse, hurt for leaving her without permission. She swore she wouldn't mind throwing multiple profanities towards her chatmate when she finally decided to reply. She knew she didn't need her, or don't care about her. But she's confused. She doesn't know what to feel.

Sometimes she would smile like an idiot, even if her personality is a bitch towards her textmate. She would always grin at the person's attempt to react on every bitchy remarks she does.

Ding ding ding!

And in a speed of light, the brunette quickly took her phone from the table. She instantly opened the message without hesitation, hoping that it was the girl. And it was in fact, the girl she was waiting for.

Fucking fantastic. She thought.

lisabanana: hello princess

Jennie nibbled her nails as she tried not to get mad, but she was confused as of why her face was getting red. It wasn't good to Jennie.

What should I do? Should I scold her? "Hey! Why did you text me just now?!" Okay that wouldn't be pleasant. Jennie thought. Her mind was in a complete mess, she didn't know what to answer.

lisabanana: hey?

lisabanana: lol im sorry for leaving

lisabanana: dude i know u read this u not slick

Jennie broke down a huge grin, no, she doesn't know what her expression is right now. She was pissed? Yes 99 percent, Happy? 99.1 percent?

"Oooooh Jendeukii~ there you go again" Jisoo, her bestfriend, grabbed the phone from the brunette's hands before even replying.

"Give that back!!" Jennie cried out as she tried to, but failed miserably. She doesn't want to play Jisoo's games, it was tiring.

Jisoo deadass read the message on the phone. Jisoo was dying about Jennie's chatmate but she wouldn't spill a bean, it made Jisoo frown. Now she knows, and she's looking at Jennie like she wants her to talk about her textmate all day.

"Ohmygod. I can't believe it's Lisa who— ohmygod you're sooo lucky" Jennie was really confused, is Lisa an artist or what?

"Right well, give that back hoe leave me alone. This is my place and i want privacy" The brunette walked towards her bestfriend and took her phone, only to make Jisoo slap her hand away.

"Jisoo, i know you want to get in on our conversations. But please let me reply, hell we haven't texted for a week" Jisoo raised her brow.

"So you miss her?" That made Jennie look at her confused.

"Miss her? That's absurd. All i even do is make her feel upset like i always do" She reasoned. Jisoo nodded slowly as she was reading a new message.

"Uhuh—she's asking if you'll go to the party" Jennie widened her eyes and immediately took the phone off of Jisoo, but the Older girl raised it up, not letting Jennie take it.

"Nuh uh, you're going to the party with me Jennie." Jisoo grinned as she was typing through the brunnete's phone. Jennie tried to grab it but Jisoo's back was there to block her.

"Whether you like it.... Or.... Not" She yelled and finally pushed the reply button. Jennie took the opportunity and grabbed the phone out of Jisoo's hands.

"Sorry, already sent" She shrugged. Jennie gaped as she saw Jisoo's reply.

lisabanana: soo

lisabanana: are you going to the party with me or not?

lisabanana: i really can't wait

kxjen_: sure babe <3

kxjen_: it'll be fun!

kxjen_: And I can't wait to see you too xx

She mentally slapped herself at Jisoo's cringy response. God forbid, Jisoo isn't even good at playing characters. Jennie cursed herself as she kept herself mentally stable. She was so embarassed. She glared at Jisoo as she corrected her wrongs. "I'm gonna kill you" Jisoo just shrugged, grinning like she just achieved her goal.

kxjen_: i mean

kxjen_: fine

kxjen_: sure

kxjen_: but it's just because you're always annoying me

lisabanana: holy mozzarella cheese sticks

lisabanana: you finally agreed

lisabanana: sweet

lisabanana: we're finally going to meet EACHOTHER

kxjen_: yeah right

lisabanana: im going to prepare omg

lisabanana: four days left

lisabanana: time ez clicking

kxjen_: im not nervous

lisabanana: rigghht

lisabanana: well i gtg now

kxjen_: yeah okay

lisabanana: and hey

lisabanana: wear something nice ;)

lisabanana has logged off

"Ohmygod—She's totally into you!" Jisoo screamed like a dying whale. Jennie was blushing, she didn't know why, was it a blush? Or her blood boiling because of Jisoo's snooping?

Jennie smacked her arm with full force. Making her wince in pain.

"Ow! What the hell!?" She cried out. Jennie crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Why did you do that?"

"I thought it was cute" She grinned. Jennie glared at her, making the older girl threw her hands up in defeat.

"Whatever, I'm not going"

"You are going with me" That made Jennie's blood boil. She didn't want it. She hates it, she doesn't like it if someone forces her to do something she doesn't.

"Cmon Jennie—" Jisoo reached for her hand but the brunnete's hand slapped it away.

"I am not going to the party" She glared at her walking out of the room, leaving Jisoo with herself.