[42]

jisoo's day was supposed to be normal, where she could easily pull jennie into her trap with no sweat, it's supposed to be a day where she would successfully be able to reconcile both of her best friends.

big mistake though.

"i am not going outttt"

"no shit we are going out right now!"

"nooooooooooooooooo"

jisoo could only ruffle her hair at frustration with the sight of jennie, clinging on a tree like her life has depended on it.

jisoo was sure lisa is going to kill her and all of this is because of her stupid best friend who amazingly found out about everything. she should've thought a better excuse other than buying milk. but then again, she got busted after jennie noticed why she was wearing like she's going to walk in a runway or something.

"for fucks sake jennie get your ass up here! i can't afford to lose another bucket of chicken because of you"

"chicken my ass! i had enough of your tricks!"

jisoo balled her fists, walking towards the brunette's direction and pulled her away from the tree trunk. she can't bear too much childish acts.

jisoo is going to hit her bestfriend's consciousness due to the amount of people that has been staring at them like they're some kind of lost mental patients.

"let go of me you ungrateful bitch!"

"let go of that fucking trunk before i throw your fucking dog to the fucking crocodiles" the purple headed girl wrapped her arms on jennie's waist and forcefully pulled her, only for the brunette to cling tighter.

"how dare you do that to kuma you fucking retard!"

and one of the watchers seem to be jisoo's cousin.

"seulgi ah... do you think they'll be okay?" said a petite figure, arms crossed, not liking the profanities her neighbors has been releasing.

she has been observing outside for a while after hearing loud yells from the neighborhood, she thought something must've happened. but she was somewhat wrong after taking a peek at her window, it was just her cousin after all, making loud noises.

not that she was expecting it, but jisoo is really insane for harassing her own best friend.

"seulgi ah.."

"ill be there in a sec" the small girl only nodded, waiting for her wife.

"can't you just fucking let go of that fucking tree"

"where the fuck are we going?!"

"in the fucking convenience store!!" the purpleheaded girl growled.

irene scrunched her nose, she thinks if kids in this era call this 'normal yelling' nowadays.

"okay watcha got- what the fuck is your cousin doing"

seulgi recieved a punch in a gut.

"sorry" irene frowned, the girl had completely forgot about irene's dislikeness against profanities.

"what's happening? and why is jennie clinging in that tree"

"i dont even know"

irene only shrugged her shoulders, because she'd do the same thing when she's in jennie's situation.

one time, irene recieved a lizard as a gift for her birthday. the poor thing died because her cousin didn't even bother to put a small hole in the box. jisoo got yelled by her parents the next day, completely livid of her present. irene never forgot the look of jisoo's face, it was as if she didn't care. jisoo was proud of it anyways.

kik → k.jn + l.mn [on hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें