Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Gasping she held on to him nails digging hard into his back as she cried out his name.  Groaning hard he decided to stop torturing them both as he slipped in to her inch by inch, blues locked on her face as in contoured in pleasure before she bite on his shoulder.
“Look at me precious, Ken asked with a strained husky voice. Open those beautiful eyes for me”, he pleaded all nine inched buried deep in her. It took very thing in him not to pound into her but he knew this was her first and he didn’t want to hurt.
When she opened them the glittering moisture in them had an effect on him and immediately he laid a kiss on her forehead “Shh…. the pain will disappear, just breath for me”, he continued laying kisses on her cheeks. A few seconds later the pain dispersed, replaced by pure molten pleasure, his huge member stretching and caressing her inner walls. Moving her hip she gasps at the feel of his tip hit a spot deep inside her she shuddered in his arms.

Moving one of her legs around his waist he growled loving the sensation the friction between them, “I need to…… precious”, Ken whispered eyes locked on hers which were saying the unspoken. He wrapped her other leg around him moving slowly in and out of her, her walls spasming around him with every stroke of his member leaving her panting and crying out his name in silence. He buried himself deeper with every forward thrust in to her, she convulsed around his throbbing member shouting is name at the top of her lungs, sawing high over the edge basking in her first mind blowing orgasm, she couldn't be any happier cause it was with the man she was falling in love with. Not too far she felt ken tightly hold her thigh higher on his back and he relentlessly pound in her growling her name and her continuously hit that stop that hard her riding her second orgasm as he growled releasing his hot seed in to her womb before collapse on her.
“We are just starting”, she faintly heard Ken breathlessly whisper in her ear.

The next morning Joanne woke up naked and completely loved on top of Kenneth whose hand was secured around her waist. The love bite and scratches evidence of what took place between them. Giving her man a morning kiss on the nose that had him stirring awake,
“I need to pee, bath and make you breakfast”, she finished a bright smile on her face,
“Let's just sleep some more. I want to keep holding you”, he said turning them on their side eyes closed.
“Ken it's almost one; okay can I at least use the bathroom”.
“OK but come back immediate I need to feel you against me. You’re so addicting”. 
Joan stood on her wobbly feet taking each step slowly, the soreness between her legs not helping the matter. She heard sleepy snickering behind her, turning around to see Ken staring at her with a big grin plastered on his insanely handsome face
“Seems I did a good job” he said laying his back against the headboard and winking at her.
“Not fair”, she said shutting the door of the bathroom.
They had breakfast and went skinny in the ocean and Joanne found that ken could keep his hands off for more than a minute. They talked some more, mostly Joanne and about her life. Friday came sooner than they expected and before they knew they were driving at the mayor’s home. “This place is beautiful”, Joanne said looking over the cliff and on to the beautiful city lights below them.
“Not as beautiful and tempting as you. Matter of the fact…..” Ken said suddenly stopping the car.
“What's the matter why did we stop”, she asked looking back at him.
“I need you”, he said reaching for her. His lips pulling on her bottom lip as his tongue plunged into her tasting the white wine flavour on her tongue.
Lately he was always so hungry for her that would find her preparing them a snack in the kitchen and he would just take her there, have her scream his name like a banshee in heat. That day she had panties on and which he roughly ripped, forbidding her from wearing any for the period.
He quickly undid his buckle releasing his erect member from his pants, his hand flew back to pulling her in for kiss her, “need you before we get there, I don’t think I will last throughout dinner without having you”, he rushed fingers caressing dripping flower. “I told you no panties”, Ken said sternly.
“We're going out, and to meet the mayor; I didn't want to go underdressed”.
“”That's for me to decide”, he said pulling her on to his lap before tearing the expensive panties to pieces. She groaned in frustration, “I loved those”.
“Well it’s your fault that happened but don’t worry I will buy you more”, he finished his lips sucking on her chocolate nipples. Pulling back he reached between them holding his member, Joanne looked between them licking her lips at the sight of his pink bulbous tip that was licking precum. Holding the tip of him at her entrance he lightly teased her pushing his tip in and out of her before he guided her on him,
“Damn you’re so tight. Ride me precious”, he said throwing his head back against the car seat.
“Won't we be arrested for this”, she asked breathlessly bouncing on his member.
“No it safe here”, was all he said bring his lips back to her nipples sucking and gently biting on.

“Sorry for arriving late”, we had a flat tire on the way here the coupled answered the mayor’s wife.
“Oh sorry, well come in your welcome to our humble home”
Soon the mayor joined them before dinner was served. The couples talked politics and business, ken promise to work on the island’s new airport. After coffee they said their goodbyes.
Saturday evening Joanne was in the house tidying up the place a dawning one of his button down shirts when Ken walked through the door back from the main house with some more of her clothes plus a few other supplies they needed. “Hey precious”, he said kissing before he deposited the bags on the coffee table.
Setting the last pillow in the sofa, she sat down beside him, “welcome back, and is everyone okay that side?
“Yep they miss you especially the little guy”. He finished his eyes taking in every inch of her body as if he was seeing her for the first time.
“Let's go watch the sunset”. He said pulling her to the porch, sitting down he pulled her to straddle him unbuttoning the shirt slowly, parting the shirt his eyes feast on her chest before taking one erect nipple between his lips, sucking and tagging on the sensitive flesh, his fingers worked at her bud before his fingers plunge into her thrusting in and out of her fast bring her to her climax, “I want you precious”.
“Am all yours”. It's what he wanted to hear, pulling his shirt off her he discarded it on the floor beside them. 
“Someone may show up, let’s go inside”, she said between kisses
“It's okay; it's only you and I here”.  Making love to his wife to be got Ken feeling like the whole world was his now, especially with her besides him.  Pleasure moans and throaty cries leaving her lips were some of the highlights of their love making and he couldn’t get enough of how his name felt her lips when he thrust into her.  Unfortunately Anthony showed up calling his name, catching them in the act.  At least Anthony had the decency to immediately turned away apologizing as Joanne detangled herself from him running back inside.
Nervously she paced the room securing the gown belts tightly around her waist. “Oh God he saw us, this is so embarrassing”, she said face in her palms.
“What is he going to think of me? Probably that am loose sleeping with a man when we're not officially married”, Joanne sighed sitting on the bed face in her hands.  If her mother caught wind of this she would be disappointed, cause this isn't how she raised them. She could hear the lecture her mother gave them,
“You never ever lay with a man until you’re officially married to them, GOT IT”. A shiver ran to through snapping her out of the memory.
Joanne, Ken called out to her so very tenderly but her mind was too occupied, he could see the various emotions running across her doe eyes, fear, embarrassment and anxiety. Walking towards her he settle besides hold her face in his hands he called to her again
“He saw us Kenneth”.
He silenced her with a light kiss, there is no harm in a man making love to his fiancée”, he said kissing her deeply lay her back against bed.

Two hours later Joanne sat in front of a fuming Kenneth who was on the phone with one of his general managers overseeing the Busan branch. Joanne could help asking if everything was okay,
“Is everything okay”, she asked worried. He had cut their fortnight vacation for some work problems and it must have been very important.
“Nothing for you to worry about”, he said dismissing her. 
The words he said to her hurt, the fact that he was still dismissing her hurt, unbuckling her seatbelt she went to the cabin to lay down.
“I thought we got somewhere, but seems he still won't let me in”, Joanne thought sighing heavy before she let sleep take over. They landed at a private airstrip and the hostess scorted them off the jet. “Thank you Janine”, Joanne finished noticing the three SUVs which were already waiting for them. Kenneth was already entering one and immediately the driver closed the door. Stopping in her tracks she watched as the two SUVs drove off leaving her behind, the shock was evident on her face,
“Ma’am this way if you may, am to take you home”.
Turning to the driver Joanne walked to the car, all energy drained from her. What was wrong with ken? She wandered watching the city go by. Half an hour later they pulled up in the driveway, Rosa was at the door waiting for her.
Welcome back dear she said as taking her in for a bear hug she so desperately needed. When reached the foyer Rosa immediately inquired if she was alright.
“Am fine Joanne answered unable to meet Rosa’s eyes she knew the older woman would see the distress in them.
“Come dear look at me she said holding face her up. Oh dear, what’s with the sadness in your eyes”. And with those words the warm tears fell down her face, Unable to say a word she just walked to her room apologising to the older woman.
The coming days were cold and lonely for her, even the help around the house seemed on edge. She buried herself in to work, studying everything there was to know about hunter corps, their clients, and signing new deals.
“Good night Devon” Joanne waved off her assistant just as Conrad pulled up to drive her home.  Deep in her thoughts she wandered how ken’s day was if he was getting any headway with the issue at his company, sighing heavily she looked onto the passing view.
“If you don't mind me asking ma'am? Conrad spoke up stirring her from her thoughts to look at the rear view mirror.