Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

“Oh dear you look so pathetic right now. You ignored the poor girl for almost a month, you deserve to be in the dark”, his nanny replied.
“Nanny please not now”,
Anyway your father was here yesterday and he offered her a job and she accepted it. she starts today, Rosa said.
It was almost midday when Mathew finished taking Joanne through all the departments of the big shipping company. He left her in her new office as she and her secretary Denzel went through her work plan for the week. Meanwhile on the other side, Kenneth entered his father's office not minding that he was still going through something’s with his secretary.
“That's it Madison, inform them that I will be coming with the person who will take my place”, Mathew said handing Madison the folder. “Son”, he greeted
Hello dad, l hope you’re not going to drag me to the port offices again I have my own business to care of in Japan. Someone is stealing from me and the ruckus is drawing back days for the completion of some of the ships. I have to find money to make sure the work in Japan continues and the vessels are delivered to the owner on time.
“Oh well don't worry am not going to drag you anywhere”, Mathew answered relaxing back in his armchair.
“What? Kenneth wandered.
“I will be introducing Miss Malaika Joanne as my replacement, the new CEO and successor of the Hunter corps, Mathew said moving from behind his desk to sit opposite his son”.
“Kenneth looked at his father surprised. What is this all about? I am your son remember”.
“Well she is going to be the mother of my grandchildren and besides when you marry her everything will be reverted to you. All you have to do is make sure she's yours completely”.
“Seriously dad how do you except me to just up and marry a woman I have not properly dated. Besides I don't know if we are completely compatible. Yes am immensely attracted to her, she is one beautiful being, but....”
“Okay I understand what you mean but make some time and get to know her she is a wonderful girl. And please don't hurt her, your mother adores her if you hurt her, you risk hurting your mother. Another thing am concerned about is the pop star”.
“Don’t worry about Olive, its over between us”.
“Good and by the way we will be dropping by for the weekend”.
“Okay pap”, Kenneth said smiling knowing his father didn't like calling his pap.
“Get out of here”, his dad replied
Kenneth left his father's office heading to Madison's desk he asked the old lady where the new CEO's office was. In less than two minutes he was at Joanne office.
The glass doors allowed him view of his African princess, her eyes were concentrated on the documents before but her damn assistant was pissing him off. The man was goggling his woman's mouth-watering cleavage. He barged in startling the young man who was lusting over his fiancée’s body.
“Kenneth”, Joanne stated surprised that he was standing in her office. “What brings you here?
Kenneth didn't stop his glare that was directed at the assistant who knowingly stepped away from his fiancée. “Can you excuse us”, he commanded the young man who obediently left the luxuriously set up office.
“Hello precious”, Ken said moving behind her desk and leaning against it admiring the view. She sat eyes locked with his, her kissable lips begging to be ravished, he yearned to caress, feel the weight of her breasts in his palms. “Come here”, he pulled her against his chest to lips lowering to claim hers in a longing kiss that had moaning his name.
She tried pushing away from him in vain his strong big arms secured tightly around her. He didn't care that they were in the office and soon she lost the will power to fight him, slowly she surrendered to the passion brewing inside her.
It had been three long weeks of not being able to hold her, kiss and caress every inch of her body and he was not having it, she wasn't going to deny him a kiss at most and strangely his body desperately craved for her.
He pressed her against him feeling her soft chest against him, her taunt nipples had his member saluting to life. He couldn't deny the chemistry between them, the want, the longing they both felt for each other. He pulled away to let her breath. Her eyes were still closed basking in the moment when he spoke up snapping her out of the moment.
“I have missed you; he whispered lost in her intriguing brown eyes. God what are you doing to me, he uttered kissing her one last time. I am taking you to lunch”.
“Wait, I still have worked to do and besides it’s not even one yet”, Joanne replied still flushed from there make out session.
“Well my dad says its okay”, said Kenneth
What? “You haven't even asked him, am not leaving”, Joanne made the move to leave his embrace but he held her tight to him, before taking out his phone and calling his father who instantly answered
“Dad I am taking my fiancée out for lunch. Right now”, he said his grey eyes locked with hers.
All she could make up from call was that Mr Mathew agreed and just like that Ken grabbed her hand bag with her hand locked with his other one, he walked them out of the office.
Minutes later here she was smiling at the memory of what happened before they got to the restaurant. He had walked off the elevators still holding her hand. Employees whispered around the lobby but he didn't give a damn. Security opened the door for them to reveal Marvin who was at the car holding the door open for them.
He pulled her on to his lap the moment Marvin closed the door. He nuzzled and kissed her neck breathing in her fruity floral scent sighing contently,
“Do you know how beautiful and tempting you are, you make it so hard for me to control myself around you? Which reminds me that assistant of yours has to go, there is no way am allowing you to have a male assistant and to top it off he seemed taken by you. I am not having that”.
Precious did hear me? You have to ask for a new assistant”, Kenneth asked a grin on his face as he realised she wasn't paying attention. Her eyes were still closed basking in feeling of his lips on her neck.
“Huh, what did you say? Joanne snapped out of the of sweet sensation
“I said I will not be allowing my woman to be surrounded by vultures. Damn it I didn't even get dad to assign you a new bodyguard, there is no way am allowing you to go around with that man. For god sakes what was my dad thinking to hire those two”.
“They must be the best at what they do if Mr Hunter hired them to assist me”, Joanne mused at displeased look on Kenneth's face.
“You’re enjoying this aren’t you? Ken realised loving the sincere sweet smile on her face. Without warning he captured her lips in an intense kiss that had her moaning loudly, small hands running all over his chest in adventure, eliciting a grunt from Ken her fingers grazed his nipple. He draw back letting her catch her breath, his lips immediately dropping to the crook of her neck teasing, kissing and biting deep at her sweet spot which sent a sweet shock directly to her excited bound of nerves between her thighs, leaving a love bite on her neck.
Joanne gasped at the new sensation that had her lady part wet and aching but before she could absorb the sensation Ken to draw back from sucking her sweet spot, a satisfied smirk on his pink lips.
“Next time, don't tease me, he whisper in her ear. Or else I will make you cum. Even if we have an audience, now let’s go have lunch”, he said letting her get out of the car that had halted a couple of seconds before.

She stepped out of the car flustered all thanks to her mischievous fiancé. He got out of car, hand on her lower back they walked in the restaurant.
They were led to the terrace but surprising the whole restaurant was empty. She excused herself to use the ladies room and when she returned, he had already ordered for them.
“What's with the curious look on your face precious”, Ken asked eating a piece of his juicy steak.
“Your meat is still raw in the middle and you’re enjoying it heartily? She asked out loud.
“Well this is the way I want it tender and perfect not over cooked”, he said pushing aside the broccoli and taking another piece of steak.
Joanne loved the sight of her man enjoying his meal heartily. A little sauce got on the side of his lips and she couldn't help
“You have a little sauce there”, Joanne pointed to his lip, but he couldn't get the spot. Raising her napkin she wiped the sauce away and leaning back in her chair.
Ken sat back loving the way she was already taking care of him.  He could see the evident care and affection she had for him in her eyes.
“Thank you precious, will you continue to take care of me like that. Forever”, he asked as they took their plates and dessert laid before them, a chocolate mousse for her and a damn sundae for him. She wondered how he kept such a muscled body when he ordered sundaes for dessert. But in the middle of dessert he got a call that cut their lunch short.
“I am really sorry Joanne but I have to cut our lunch short, work emergency”.
“It’s okay, I will just call Conrad to come pick me up”, Joanne finished before Ken lowered his lips to hers in a tender kiss.
“Miss me”, he said against her lips before striding out of the fancy restaurant.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

TO LOVE SOMEONE IS TO BE LOYAL TO THEM.