Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

“It’s okay my precious, No need to be shy this is all yours”, he whispered in to her ear his other hand pulling her hips backward, her lower back cradling his huge manhood, stiff and hard.
Gasping she lost focus, not paying attention to anything he said next. His lips caressing the sensitive spot on her neck leaving tale tail signs of their actions.
“Join me”, Ken added laying a kiss on her shoulder.
Hmm Joanne moaned lost in the sweet sensations
“I will be waiting”, he said before touching his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. He walked away to the bathroom leaving her alone and wanting. Frowning at the emptiness she felt behind her, she registered his absence. Collapsing on the bed she marvelled at the way his every touch could awake a fire so molten she would instantaneously melt in his strong arms. Her knees rendered useless as they would lose all function threatening to leave her a hot mess on the floor beneath her feet.
Despite very thing that had transpired between them this was still all new to her. She had never been in a sexual relationship before and the attention and affection he was sending her way was sometimes overwhelming considering that he was really confusing her, one minute he would ravish her and the second he would ignore as she was the plague. Joanne contemplated on her thoughts, exhaustion kicking in as she closed her eyes for a minute, enjoying the welcoming comfort of the soft bed. Minutes later she was startled to open her eyes only to find Ken hovering above her his jet black hair wet for the bath.
“I waited, you didn't join me”. His eyes focused on her slightly part lips
“I decided to take a power nap”, Joanne uttered lost in his eyes, his perfect nose and those lips she badly wanted to taste. How could anyone have it all she wondered? He was gorgeous, hardworking, filthy rich and well adorned in the man department. She had never met one like him and now he was hers.
Lifting herself up she captured the pink lips she craved so desperately. Taking her time, she nipped licked and sucked on him just like he did to her few minutes back, tongue wanted to taste him but he still denied her entrance. With her temporary boldness gone and Lungs in need of air she dropped back to bed eyes closed.
She was good for someone who had just learnt how to kiss a few weeks ago and she had awakened his every body cell with her sweet lips. It took all he had not to claim her right there and then on their bed. Deciding against it he settled for first bass, claiming her lips once more they set off for nirvana.
His lips descended to her neck hers as his hand pulled down the sleeves of her dress exposing half of her chest to his view. One full breast and tout chocolate nipple making his mouth water, he couldn’t thank God enough for his mother who had thought of his future and brought him this gorgeous woman. 
Never in a million years had he ever thought that he would be in a relationship with African girl, but God was he thankful, she the epitome of a goddess, beautiful from her mocha skin to her innocent doe brown eyes and a figure that always had his solider saluting. From her curvy hips to her apple shaped butt that had men turning for a double take.
As his lips went on an adventure of her beautiful chest, laying kisses on her collarbone a shudder racked her body. She wrapped her arms around his waist holding him to her as they both craved for skin contact, her small hands wandered to his hard solider feeling the gridth length of him,
Ken groaned, faced buried in the crock of her neck, her sweet fragrant skin luring him to loose himself to the sensations her hand was eliciting with her tender caress.  With the way they were going he was bound to make love to her but this isn't how he planned their first time together, capturing both her hands he pinned then above her head. Pulling away from the sizzling kiss they both locked eyes, dazed brown eyes longingly looked in to his, surrender clear in them and God did he want to show her how much he wanted her to but she was exhausted and they needed all their senses and strength to embark on what both their bodies were screaming for.
“Let's stop here”. He said kissing her forehead. Come on you need to freshen up. He said getting off her and venturing to the closet.
Twenty minutes later they were at the dining table, as Anita was setting the food before a very sleepy Javier was at the Verge of tear walked in, “Mama” he cried
Oh Javier go back to the kitchen mama will be there soon.  I am so sorry Mr Hunter the girl that usually helps him is sick; Anthony rushed her to the hospital today. Joanne called out to the little boy who surprisingly allowed being cuddle in her arms. After serving their plates and bring out the wine Anitah tempted to take Javier from her but he started crying
“It’s okay Anita let him be we will just enjoy dinner then you can pick him up later”.
They enjoyed dinner Joanne feeding the little boy in her arms as she ate less and less of her food concentrating more on the little one. “Do you want one those, and if I may be so bold how many do want”, Ken asked.
“How many of what? Joanne asked finally looking his way and noticing him wave his head towards her lap. 
“Babies, of course at a certain point I do want babies”, she answered cleaning Javier’s face before he dozed off.
“Well I agree with you certainly not now and on a different note how about we go sightseeing tomorrow” Ken added
“”I would love that”, Joanne said pushing away her plate
“You should eat some more you didn’t have lunch”.
No am okay but this little gentleman has to get to bed Joanne uttered just as Anita arrived back with desert, taking the sleeping boy.

The next day they just slept in, remembering how she couldn't sleep the previous night all alert and anxious until Ken turned pulling her to lay on his bare prefect pectoral chest
Am not going to force you to do something you're not ready to do. So get some rest my precious, Ken had utterly gently placing a kiss on her head. And like a candle she was out cold.
She woke up all alone once more; taking care of herself she got ready and ventured downstairs. Entering the kitchen she noticed Anita with a tall man in her company. “Good morning”, she said as the two occupants looked her way.
“Good morning to you ma'am, hope you’re well rest now?
“Actually yes I feel wonderful Anita”.
“Oh this is my husband Anthony”
“A pleasure ma'am Anthony Rodriguez at your service”, the tall man answered stretching his arms in greeting.
“Malaika Joanne and please call Joanne. Uh...Has anyone seen Kenneth?
“Yes ma'am, his by the swimming pool waiting for you”.
“Thank you, she said leaving the couple and walking to the pool where she found her man walking out of the pool all sexy and bothering her inside on this bright morning.
“Are you going to stand there all morning”, he broke her out of her day dream. She walked towards him as he met him half way. Reaching out his arm went around her waist his other hand gentle but firm at the nape of her neck as he took her lips in a heart-warming kiss that had her toes curling in her bedazzled flats. Drawing back to let her breath Kenneth examined his hand work.
Opening her eyes they connect with deep grey ones, speechless she said the first thing that came to her mashie brain
Good Morning she said looking elsewhere but his intense eyes that were still on her.
Indeed it is a beautiful morning especially with you finally with me. Come precious let's get some breakfast then we can go relax by the beach. Pulling her towards their breakfast table fruits, juice and coffee already awaited them in plenty, pulling out chair for her, she settle down just as Anita showed up with toast and eggs.
They were in the middle of their delicious meal when Joanne remembered, “Oh...
What is everything okay? Ken inquired concern written on his perfectly chiselled faced
“Actually the person who helped pack my bag left out the swim suits”.
“Huh that's easy we just have to go shopping earlier than I expected but I can’t wait to see that gorgeous body of yours in a two piece”, Ken said with a satisfied smirk. An hour later Joanne walked downstairs again this time dressed in a free ankle length chiffon dress
“Ready”, she announced stepping off the last stair.
“Good now let's go get you those swim suits”. They left for the main island and throughout the whole journey Kenneth had his arm securely around her waist as they both enjoyed the view of the horizon.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

THE LITTLE THINGS ARE THE ONES THAT SHOW U THAT HE CARES, THAT HE LOVES YOU, MISSES U