Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

He was driving her crazy frying her nerves with the immense pleasure he was subjecting her too, the feel of his huge bulge between her wet folds wasn't helping the matter and she couldn't help the involuntary movement of her hips. Her nerve bud longing for the pressure his hard bugle could only offer but as she was indulging Ken stopped her movements pressing her pelvis against the grey wall. Stopping his assault on her nipple, he looked in her desire clouded eyes and in a split second he captured her lips and grinding his hard member between her soaking wet covered folds. In no time his African princess came hard dampening his pants with her juices he longed to taste her.
He held as her breathing came back to normal. Setting her on her feet she tumbled in to his arms knees weak.
"I got you precious he said carrying her to the bed and tucking her in. sweet dreams", Ken uttered pecking her lips before leaving the room.
Weeks went by and she still couldn't get a hold of Ken. Ever since that night it seemed like he was avoiding her. Joanne felt a little bit depressed. She missed her sister her mother and surprising her job back home. Being stuck in the big house all day doing nothing but watching TV, eating and relaxing as Nana kept telling her to do didn't make the situation any better. The old lady wouldn't let her do anything which made her feel useless. She found herself wishing for him to at least have dinner with her once in a while but whenever dinner time came around he was still out working late.
With some much effort she tried to talk to him and find out what she did wrong that he was avoiding her like the plague. But the sexy mogul always woke up early and left without her knowing only to come back so late in the night when she was dead a sleep.
But tonight she was not having that she was going to went for him even if it meant staying up all night waiting for him, she had to ask him what she had done so wrong, that he avoiding her.
At midnight Rosa sent off all the other maids to bed, deciding to check up on the bride to be before she herself tired for the night. No surprise she found the young lady dosing off in the sitting room. Lightly tapping at her shoulder she woke the sleeping beauty
"Dear. Joanne. Wake up its late. You need go to bed".
"Am up Nana but I can't go to sleep just yet I need to talk to Kenneth and find out what I did to him that warrants me such treatment, for god's sake I didn't ask for this. All I wanted was for my mother to be okay but why does he have to play with my emotions", Joanne finished in tears.
Rosa engulfed her in a comforting hug, "it okay dear it's okay. I will stay with you as we wait for him". Okay? Rosa continued
They waited for another two hours and at two in the morning Ken's Rolls Royce parked in the garage.
Ken entered his home with one mission and that was to go to bed and avoid his beautiful fiancée.
He still vividly remembered the night of their engagement, his African princess was so receptive to his' every touch, it made him lose control but luckily he stopped before it went to fur and totally made her his. After the high of her climax he had put her to bed but as he walked out of her room he met Rosa who lectured him, telling him to sort out his relationship with Olive before he broke his fiancé's heart.
The warning was well received, ever since that night he tried to get a hold of Olive but she refused to meet up with him. He wanted to sort everything out and end whatever little thing they had between them cause he wasn't about to be an adulterer. But the woman was still up to her tricks, she wouldn't meet up with him playing the heart broken girlfriend for the whole country. He bet she was aiming for something, may be promote her upcoming single, he didn't know. She was accustomed to using him for her gain and he easily let her, besides she was an experienced lover, one of the best he had ever had. But their relationship had to come to an end now, especially now that he was engaged to the most beautiful woman.
Matters of Olive aside he was also investigating some embezzlement that was happening in his Japan branch which was drawing back the finishing dates of the construction of the big water vessels his company was already building for the Japanese navy. Basically his didn't have enough time to spend with new fiancée.
"Hold it right there young man", Rosa spoke up interrupting Ken's train of thought
"Nanny , Joanne", Ken nodded in greeting.
"I don't know what's happening with you young man but you're not treating your wife to be right. You need to talk to her now".
"Is this what it's all about, her wanting my attention, well if so I don't have the time am a busy man and if you will excuse am really tired I would like to get some sleep", Ken finished leaving them and continuing to his room
"Oh my what's gotten in to him, his never spoke to me like that, wait here I will go talk some sense in to him", Rosa said trying to climb the stairs but Joanne held her hand.
"Nana it okay let's leave him rest, he must be very stressed and tired", Joanne said trying to direct Nana to her own room. And like that everyone retreated to bed.
Morning came yet again, and Kenneth got ready for yet another stressful day, with the embezzlement in his company and Live not replying to his messages, it topped up to another stressful day him before it even started. After taking his bath he adorned his mark Jacob suit and went down stairs to have his breakfast, as he was taking his coffee Rosa showed up
"Good morning Kenneth".
"Good Morning Nana",
Well my morning is not pleasant Kenneth would please stop ignoring that young lady upstairs. She misses you and a little bit of your time wouldn't be so bad. You're hurting the poor girl, a part from you and your parents she knows one else here.
Nana I don't have time for your lectures this early in the morning, am leaving, Ken said walking to his car and leaving for the office.
Joanne rushed down stairs in hopes of at least having breakfast with the man she was falling for uncontrollably. But to her disappointed when she entered the dining room at 6:00am he was nowhere to be seen and Charlotte one of the maids was clearing way the dirty dishes.
"He already left", Joanne stated more than asked but Charlotte confirmed her statement.
"Good morning ma'am, sir just left", she said before walking to the kitchen. Joanne followed the maid in to the kitchen where Rosa was busy talking to someone by the phone. They served her breakfast as Rosa finished up with her call.
"Good morning dear. Did you sleep well?
Fine Joanne finished trying hard to mask her hurt feelings but Rosa could see through the mask. The hurt, sadness and loneliness in her eyes was evident, hopefully Mr Hunter could talk some sense to his son.
Hours later Mathew arrived at his son place to find his daughter in law at pool side loneliness written all over her face.
"Hey dear", Mathew said settling on a pool chair besides her.
"Mr Hunter! Good afternoon sir"
"Good day Joanne how are you? Is my son treating you well?
"Great but how is everyone doing mother, Cindy and mum Jessica".
They are all fine and miss you a lot in fact we will be here for family dinner on Sunday. But that's besides what brought me here today. I want to offer you a job in my company. I had that you have a master in human resource management and a bachelor in business administration couple that with your experience, you the perfect person to succeed me. I am going to leave my company to you besides it belongs to my grandchildren and as their mother its only right that you take care of it for them.
What! Hold on you wants me to take your place at your company? Shouldn't that be Kenneth's job?
Well you see he has his own empire to run and he hasn't shown any enthusiasm on taking his place at Hunter corps and shipping company and besides everything will be going to my grandchildren, just think of it as looking after your children's interests. So what do say my dear?
I really don't do anything all day. Okay I will do it. For my children as you have said, Joanne stated.
"Okay dear, I will see you tomorrow morning. I will send out a car be ready by seven. We have a lot to cover", Mathew said as they walked to the door
"Okay I will be ready by six".
"Alright I will see you tomorrow", Mathew finished entering his car and leaving.
Joanne was up by 5:30am took a bath, ironed her hair then braided it and pulled it up in to a bun finishing it off with some olive oil spray. She lotioned up her body and went through her closet for something to wear. At six thirty exactly she was at the breakfast table enjoying her Weetabix and strawberries, scrambled eggs plus a glass of passion fruit juice.
Kenneth walked down the stairs checking the time on his Rolex, entering the dining room he stopped in his tracks, there on the table sat the temptation his been trying to avoid for the last three weeks. Strawberry between her dark red lips, the action got his member twitching to life. He wanted to avoid her until his relationship with olive was totally and definitely over but his precious fiancée was not making matters easy for him.

Joanne was enjoying the juicy strawberries like nothing. But a familiar presence got heart flipping, turning to recognize the presence that joined her in the room. It surprised her to see him in the same room she was in.
"Morning nice of you to join us. For the first time you two will enjoy breakfast together as couple", Rosa said setting a tray of cinnamon rolls before them. Ken was served his breakfast. But before they could greet each another Ken's Butler came in announcing the arrival a handsome stranger.
The stranger greeted Rosa and Kenneth then finally turned to Joanne,
"Good morning ma'am. My name is Conrad; I will be your bodyguard and driver from today orders by Mr Hunter himself".
"Oh nice to meet", Joanne greeted a little taken back by handsome man; he had the build of a marine and was sure to do his job perfectly.
"Well am ready lets go", Joanne said getting out of her sit and hugging Nana good bye before walking the door which Conrad had held open for her. They drove off to work her thoughts drifting to Kenneth. The man was handsome as hell broad shoulders and bulging muscles he had her lower tummy warming just with a stare of his blue enticing eyes.
But he deserved the treatment he got from her this morning, a taste of his own medicine for what he had made her go through for the past three weeks, Joanne huffed. The look of jealousy, disbelief and anger in his eyes was a sight she quite enjoyed but God knows she wanted to run in to his arm and just tell him that it was he that she wanted and no one else. But she couldn't she knew that their marriage was forced on him and he probably had someone else. Sighing heavily she looked at the passing scenery wandering for how long did she have to wait for him cause for sure her heart had started falling for him.
Ken had accessed the guy and already he didn't like him. The guy was obviously taken back by the beauty of his woman. Kenneth wandered what was his father thinking hiring this guy, couldn't he hire someone old and efficient like Marvin his driver but he had to hire ex-marine. He definitely had to talk with his father today.
He had been avoiding his father's calls but this was an important matter he couldn't let this John Cena look alike drive his fiancée around. Turning from his thoughts he asked his butler to inform his driver that they would be dropping his fiancée off wherever she was going. But the butler informed him that she had already left. He turned Rosa who has a smug look on her face.
"Oh Joanne, she left for work". Rosa said walking off to the kitchen big smile on her face.
"Hold on, what! Work, Kenneth asked shocked. He followed the old woman in to kitchen. "What do you mean she went to work".

Quote

Honest and true I will always love you.