12

He shut the door to Gabriels room and leant against it letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Problems in the bedroom Dean? Or do you just go around the place with a hard on all the time." The archangel smirked at him and Dean shuffled uncomfortably.

"S'not my fault Cas is so freaking hot." He slung his arms around Gabriel fiddling with his hair before placing a gentle kiss on his head. "You look handsome babe, Sammy is one lucky son of a gun."

"D'you think Dean-o, I don't feel handsome. Mary has been keeping me up and i feel so tired. This white suit makes my wings look totally frumpy." Dean chuckled and then helped Gabriel straighten his longer feathers. "I love you Dean, I couldn't have asked for a better family then you and Cas, and you are just so perfect for my brother, I mean you're both stubborn children really but so full of love for each other that it bounces off you two and touches those around you too."

"alright mr chickflic lets get you ready to go get married to my baby brother." He tucked a stray lock of hair in for Gabriel. "Love you too by the way."

The time for the ceremony had come quicker then ever and there was a surprise for everyone. When Dean and Cas finished getting the library ready for the ceremony they heard a knock on the bunker door. Dean opened the door and Chuck stepped inside causing the amulet on Dean's chest to burn bright. "Cas your dads here." He laughed as Cas almost fell over a chair so he could bow to chuck.

"Father you came."

"Of course I did Castiel, I only wish i could have attended yours and Deans wedding as well. Where are those adorable grandchildren of mine then my son?"

Cas led the way to the library where the triplets were in a travel cot with Mary all babbling to each other happily. All four children looked up at the new stranger, all but Arthur stayed silent. Arthur started wailing and Dean picked him up bouncing him softly. "Its okay my prince mommys got you, this is your grandfather Chuck, most people call him God though." Dean cursed himself for saying mommy but there was something so soothing hearing it roll off his tongue and he hated the way it sounded so right.

Bobby walked in and chuck's attention was drawn away from the babies. "Bobby Singer, what a pleasure to finally meet you in person, may i say you have done a wonderful job raising my sons husband to be the wonderful man he is today. I'm ..."

"God." Bobby interrupted and chuck smiled.

"I prefer Chuck." Bobby outstretched a hand and Chuck took it making Bobby smile so wide his eyes crinkled at the sides. "Thank you again, take it from me you were the most amazing father those boys could have asked for even if John all but refused to let you keep them to raise them safe you were still always there when they needed you and for that you have my deepest respect." Dean could have sworn he saw the faintest pink raise in bobby's cheeks.

Bobby suggested that Chuck preform the ceremony which the other was more then happy to oblige with. As Gabriel and Sam both came to a halt at the top of their little ceremony area and looked at Chuck with surprise. The ceremony went perfect everyone laughed as Chuck slipped in some adorable stories about Gabriel and Sam and some about how Gabriel would sit reading to Sams would for hours when chuck was creating it. The couple shared their vows and kissed before walking hand in hand to the war room that had been set up with food and champagne to celebrate the happy couple.

"So what do we owe this pleasure father. I am sure the marriage of one child is not enough to bring you for a visit."

"Clever as always my son, i actually came to give you and Sam my wedding gift to you." Gabriel hummed and looked at his father. "If Sam would accept I would love for him to join his brother as an angel, so that you and your husband can stay by each others sides for eternity." Sam looked at Chuck with wide eyes.

"But Dean isn't a full angel."

"Oh but he is my son just a different breed of angel both him and Casteil are as full an angel as Gabriel is. Now i am offering that experience to join our ranks become an angel too, you will obviously remain on earth and your primary objective is to hunt the bad in this world. However for the next twenty years i would like you to focus raising my grandchildren, it will go in a flash trust me and don't stop hunting just do it as couples so the kids aren't in danger till they are adults."

"So Mary will be a hunter?"

"Yes a strong hunter as will her cousins, it runs in your blood line. So what do you say would you like to accept the gift? join us?" Sam looked at Gabriel seemingly having a silent conversation between the two of them. Sam nodded and Chuck placed a palm to his head. "Done, give it a couple of hours for you wings to develop and your grace to form, it may get a little uncomfortable when it moulds with your soul but then you will be able to start your studies. Good luck Sam, and welcome to the family. Now if you'll excuse me it is time i update your brother on his part time job." Chuck left the couple to chat as he strode over to Dean who was fiddling with Arthur's suit. "Dean may I have word."

"Of course Chuck what's up?"

"I have looked at your tests and papers from the academy as well as having a long discussion with our dear old professor Rothman and we have come to a conclusion on your perfect job. For the next twenty years I would like you to be a teacher as well as a hunter, you will receive papers from students to grade and of course you will teach the children but they must also learn the necessary hunting skills that you were taught such as knife fighting and shooting. Would you do that for me Dean?" Dean nodded dumbly.

"So I would be teaching angel training 101?" he joked and chuck laughed.

"Yes i guess you would. Also your brother will need teaching now he has joined our ranks. I hope to hear from you soon Dean, i feel now I must return to my place in heaven and fix the mess that Metatron has made up there. Remember that to you by doors are always open and you can all come to see me as often as you like, i hope the same invite will be extended in your home."

"Always, family is always welcome to visit us. Please come see your grandchildren often i would love to see you be an active part of their lives, their grandparents should be ever present, and please come for Christmas dinner like every year."

Chuck laughed with a sweet smile. "I give you my word that I shall come to celebrate with you and my sons. Until then i must cut my festivities short and attend to my home, farewell Dean and welcome to our family its great to have you son." With those words Chuck left disappearing on the spot. Everyone talked about what had happened late into the following morning by the time they had gone to bed the sun had just started to rise over the hills above the bunker and the world seemed to be at peace.

The End