8

Gabriel decided to tell Dean, Gabe started slowly "Look Dean I know your confused about a few things at the moment such as my taking to food and sleeping as well as other things not to mention the clingyness. I have something to show you and I think you might be experiencing something similar." He lifted up the giant sweatshirt he had been wearing and showed Dean a lump that was similar to his but much smaller.
"Do you know what it is then? Are we sick Gabriel is that why you haven't told Sam?" A horrible thought struck him and he swallowed hard. "Are we going to die?"
Gabriel suddenly let out a full belly laugh at Deans reaction, "And you are supposed to be professor Rothmans best student, have you not read about angel pregnancies? You and I we are carrying children, well eggs for now."
"Wait angels don't have babies?"
"No Dean," Castiel pipped up, "The mother lays an egg after a three month pregnancy and then the egg takes another two months to grow feeding off the mother and fathers grace before hatching into baby angels."
"So I am the mother, I am the chick in this."
"Yes baby." Castiel said a smile playing at his lips.
"Like hell will they start calling me mommy." Dean frowned at the idea but something pulled at his heartstings when he thought of the little pitter patter of feet in the halls of the bunker. He had always known that he wanted to be a parent he just hadn't expected it to come like this. "So should I be calling Bobby and getting him to drag his a Jody's arse up here for a baby shower?"
"Not until we have seen the doctor I want to check everything is alright with our little angel before we tell everyone." Dean nodded with Castiels reasoning he would like to make sure that he was ok before getting everyones hopes up.
"So Gabe that is why you have started eating then."
"Yes a pregnant angel takes to eating and sleeping so the egg can develop properly."
"Ok ... So why the bonding then, I'm not complaining its just I never thought you liked me and now we are on cuddling basis."
"Your carrying my eggs cousin and we are both pregnant. Two pregnant angels tend to gravitate towards each other and become inseparable further they get into the pregnancies. I have always like you by the way Dean I was just trying to keep distant." Dean had many more questions to ask but before he could they all heard a little cough from the other side of the room. All three spun quickly to see Sam stood in the doorway his face white as a sheet.
"You're pregnant?" he said slowly walking towards Gabriel. He stopped short when Dean and Castiel both flared their wings protectively. He held his hands up defensively before holding them to Gabriel. "Am I going to be a dad Gabe?" Gabe nodded stepping forwards. Sam fell to his knees his head resting on the angels stomach. He placed gentle kisses to the lump and smiled, "Hi baby I'm your daddy." Gabriel chuckled softly wrapping his fingers in Sams hair.
"I thought you would be mad and want to send me away."
"Are you crazy? I would never send you away baby."
Dean smiled at the exchange his fingers wrapped tightly around Castiels when his brain took over and reality hit him hard. He was pregnant, he had no idea how far gone either. Had he got pregnant the first time he and Castiel had consummated their marriage? The would mean he was almost 3 months gone, he didn't have long till the egg came along and then what should he build a nursery or a nest? What did an egg need? Do they need blankets and heat or did they need lamps? He needed some space so he did the only thing he could think of in his hazy state.
He was sat beside the stream the long green grass of Eden running through his fingers, Castiel had finally caught up with him. Dean knew that his mate would not be happy that he had suddenly taken off with no explanation.
"Dean Winchester what is wrong with you." His voice was angry but there was also a crack of worry in his voice.
"What are we doing Cas? Do you even know what an egg needs?"
Cas smiled all his anger fading as he sat beside his mate, "Of course I know and what we don't know we will figure out. We have this angel, why don't I wash and groom your wings it will help you relax." Dean nodded unfurling his wings for Castiel. His husband stood up and started to unbutton his shirt so they could go into the pool, Dean just clicked his fingers grinning at the little gasp that came from the others lips. Castiel had suddenly cupped himself blushing furiously as he looked at Dean. "How- how di-did you do that."
"I have been doing some advanced studies." Dean said with a shrug his eyes combing his partners body. "You are so hot Cas." They got in the pool but instead of sitting still on the rocks Dean pulled Cas onto his lap and kissed him. "M'not sure if its the pregnancy or the fact that your just so hot but I want to have you right here in this pool." Cas moaned when Deans erection pressed up against his own. Dean didn't take any time stretching Cas he was desperate to feel the warmth of the other man wrapped tightly around him. He used his grace so that he wouldn't hurt the angel, pushing his hardness until he bottomed out with Cas balanced on his hips. He pulled out slowly before pressing in making sure to get the other man's prostate. "Love you angel." He muttered pressing kisses to his husbands throat.
"Ahh love you too Dean." He moaned as Dean thrust in again, Castiels erection was pressed between their bodies being stimulated with each and every movement, the feeling was incredible there was no way that he would last if Dean carried on this way. He slipped his fingers in between Deans feathers and Dean bucked hard a very dirty moan falling off his lips at the touch. Cas then traced his fingers through the feathers up to the sensitive skin at the top of Deans wings. He felt Dean tense and he leaned forwards. "Come for me Dean." He muttered nibbing softly on the tip of Deans wings. Dean came hard and Castiel followed quickly both screaming the others names grabbing whatever they could. Cas fell into Deans embrace as they both panted coming down from their orgasms.
"That was amazing." Dean said and Cas made a sound of agreement. The both sank down into the pool until their bodies were completely submerged in the water both relaxing in the heat.
~~~
Dean sat on the white bed nervously as Cas sat in the chair beside him waiting for the doctor to enter the room. He rubbed his stomach idly worrying about what they would find out, Gabriel claimed they were the about the same way though this but he was much larger then Gabriel.
"Hows my favourite patient," the doctor said coming in. She looked at Dean and grinned, "Well hello there." She moved forwards and rested her hand on Deans swollen stomach.
Dean smiled proudly as she muttered encouraging words under her breath. "Big isn't it?" He said with a cheeky grin. Cas just sighed rolling his eyes but he gave his husband a loving look.
"Very, shall we check your wings first and they check the egg situation on the monitor in a little bit." Dean nodded at the idea opening his wings and rolling hiss shoulders as the stretched out. She smiled measuring them. "Your wings have grown to a full 12 foot wingspan, you get any bigger you will be challenging the archangels." Dean laughed, he could imagine Gabriel getting territorial because he has bigger wings. The Doctor rolled the machine over to Deans side putting the cold jelly on his stomach and he braced himself. She rolled the wand over his stomach and he looked at Castiel offering his husband a reassuring hand. "Ok, there is one, and two, and three." Deans eyes suddenly snapped to the monitor.
"Thr-three?" He squeaked and Castiel just laughed squeezing his hand.
"We're having triplets."
"Well fuck," Dean cursed his head falling back on the pillow. He hadn't thought that there could be more then one at a time. "How do the eggs come out?"
"Well you are pretty close to the end of your gestation period so I can birth the eggs now for you or we can wait a week and you can come back here again and try for a natural way of birthing."
"Whats the natural way?"
"Very painful for men, the extra week will only add to discomfort and then you will have to birth them just like a female would except they would come out of the..."
"Now! Birth them now!" Dean interrupted not willing for her to finish her sentence.
"Okay, we have to transfer you to your home as you will not be able to fly with the eggs after they are born." Cas linked his hands with the doctor and Dean. He closed his eyes Dean didn't think motion sickness would be a good idea at the moment. He felt his feet touch the floor and he opened his eyes, they were stood in his room at the bunker Cas had already let go of his hand and was steering him towards the bed with strong arms.
"Will this be painful?" He asked suddenly aware that it was going to happen now.
"Yes but far less then having to birth them yourself."
"You should lock the door Cas, we don't need Sammy coming in on this." Cas nodded heading for the door and locking it as Dean laid on the bed. He hadn't even built cots or anywhere for the babies to stay while they are growing. He watched as Castiel built a little nest in the corner of the room with their clothing and blankets. The doctor handed him a piece of plastic to bite down on just like she had when they checked his soul two months earlier. He bit hard watching Cas as he finished building the nest moving it carefully to the end of their bed. The doctor put her gloves on and rolled her sleeves looking at Dean. He held his hand out for Castiel who took it placing kisses to Deans face.
"Be brave for me baby. It will be over soon." The doctor proceeded and Dean bit down as her hands slipped inside of his body. He squeezed his eyes tight shut so that the tears would not spill out of them. Cas brushed his hair with one hand and whispered words of encouragement lovingly while placing soft kisses. "One is out now Dean just two more to go." Dean just whimpered, "Its beautiful Dean, this one is blue like an ocean with spots of green and little flecks of white." Dean smiled slightly imagining what it looks like. "The second one is here baby its green just like your eyes and it has little sandy coloured circles just like your hair on it, their gorgeous baby well done I am so proud of you." Cas placed a pair of soft lips to Deans and kissed him. He looked into the blue eyes above him watching tears trickle out their corners, he felt a pressure relieved in his stomach and Cas looked up, Dean dared not to. "The third one is here baby, its gorgeous they all are this one is honey coloured it has whiskey coloured splodges and a mix of blue and green flakes all over." Dean looked up seeing the three eggs at the end of the bed in their make shift nest. The doctor pulled her gloves off and smiled at Dean.
"You did so well Dean, most angels are screaming at just one and you had three with barely even a whimper. Your so brave you should be proud of yourself."
"Thank you." Dean said his eyes dropping shut as he fell on the pillow.
"Castiel, I advise at least 14 hours rest and make sure he gets a lot of sleep, his body needs to rest before he can think about making a more permanent nursery for the eggs. Watch over him."
"I always have." Castiel said his fingers stroking Deans hair. The doctor bid Castiel farewell and flew back to her place of work leaving Dean to sleep in peace.
"We should tell Sammy and Gabe." Dean murmured.
"We will tell them when you have had a sleep." Cas placed his fingertips to Deans forehead making him sleep. "Sleep well baby." He whispered, he scooped the nest off the end of the bed moving it to a safe place in the corner of their room. He kissed the top of each egg and smiled.