2

Dean woke up in a room filled with bright lights he shook his head and closed his eyes. "At least it worked, lets just hope I don't need a reaper as back up and I can get home on time." He looked at his watch and drew the sidgual from the book on the ground where he had landed, he needed to get back within the 24hours for it to work if he was just a minute late he would be stuck and have to resort to plan B. He set to work on his quest to find Metatron and get back his angels mojo.

Castiel was sat staring at the laptop screen, he needed a way to fill the time until Dean had told him to arrive at the bunker. He rubbed absently at the warding spell on his hip. Dean had told him to do something fun but he had no idea what to do, he knew Dean enjoyed looking at porn websites so he decided he could try that. He typed in busty Asian beauties because that was one of Deans favourites. He pressed play on the video and it was very loud it made him jump out his seat, he adjusted the volume and sat back watching it not sure why Dean was interested in these women with lumps of plastic on their chests, surely something more real would be fulfilling. He remembered Dean trying to explain why men watch porn, when Castiel had asked him Dean had simply replied Wanking was fun.

Castiel searched for videos of masturbation and how to do it. He found videos of men masturbating and them some of men having it done for them by various men or women. He watched several videos and decided it looked more fun when another man was doing it to a man as both parties enjoyed the results better. He wondered if Dean would be interested in sharing the experience with him as it seemed more then normal for the pair in the videos it seemed like a friendly interaction. Castiel tried imagining that he was with somebody else as he attempted it, his thoughts wandered to Dean as he took his member into his own hands. He found himself taking more time then usual to imagine Deans physique and he found it a very pleasurable but also slightly disturbing feeling he found that the image of his friend made a heat rise in his belly and a flutter in his heart as his breath hitched and he moaned the others name. It felt wrong but at the same time it very very right, he gripped the side of he chair with his free hand and moved faster imagining Deans hand tracing his body as the men had done in the video and he felt great.

Just as he was reaching the breaking point there was a knock on the door that drove him back to reality, he sighed briefly at the rude interruption and put his member back into his pants before getting up to open the door. A man he recognised from the reception was stood at the door. "Excuse me sire we have had a complaint about a strange noise coming from this room and I was sent to investiga..." the young man took in the strange markings and stepped away from the door, "Hey man are you some sort of Satan worshipper of something this is weird, I think you should leave buddy, we don't like any sort of weird activities here."

"I can't leave yet, I have to wait for my friend he told me not to go to where he is until later today. Its not safe for me out there if Bartholomew's people find me they will torture me for answers that I simply do not have."

"Look buddy, you can't stay here if my dad sees his mess he will go crazy and call the cops, this ain't right man and what was that noise were you killing a cat in here of something."

"No I don't have any animals alive or dead in here."

Dean sighed loudly after looking in yet another corner of heaven the place was so big he was starting to think he may never find Metatron or in fact where Castiel's Grace was being kept. He doubted very strongly that Metatron would just keep it with him Castiel had mentioned that it had been stolen and put in a bottle. He would keep looking until he found it, he was quite impressed with the way Metatron had rearranged the place, once he had escaped his own heaven he found himself in a long corridor with names on each door. He had found a long corridor blocked off with some tape, he ducked underneath to check it out and found each room in this corridor had symbols on. The words were in Enochian, he recognised some of the symbols as the ones Castiel had taught him, consequently it didn't take him too long to find a door with Castiel's name on it.