Chapter 20- Once Known As Captain America

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the sun shining brightly through the window of Loki's room. I slowly sat up and stretched out, allowing all my joints to click and relax. I sighed and gave a small yawn. I then realised that I was alone, I looked at the part of the bed next to me to see no Loki, I pressed my hand on the area he was once sleeping in, it was room temperature, it wasn't cold like Loki. I sighed and looked down at my body. I was still in Loki's shirt. I sighed and slipped out of the bed. I opened the door to the bathroom and stumbled in. I grabbed the toothbrush sitting on the side of the sink and applied toothpaste. I stood there for what felt like years, brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror to see large black bags forming underneath my eyes. I looked around the clean and immaculate bathroom to see my phone sitting on a small shelf by the shower.

I grabbed it and went to my music, I found the song which I felt suited my mood this morning and pressed repeat. "Dancing with the devil by Breaking Benjamin." I spun around the room as if dancing with an invisible partner. I mouthed the lyrics as I spun around the room, suddenly a loud knock thudded loudly from the door. I pressed pause on my phone and opened the door slowly to reveal, Agent Maria Hill. She stood there with arms full of clothes,

"Come in." I sighed as I tugged down Loki's shirt. She nodded and placed the clothes onto Loki's bed.

"Loki told me to bring you some new clothing."  Nodded and looked down at the pieces of clothing, to see a continuing theme throughout them.

"Did Loki give you these?" she nodded and stood there silently. I lifted up the largest item of clothing to see it was a dress. I pulled it against my body to see the beautiful green and black fabric, the back trailed behind, while the front ended at just above my knee. I looked down at the pile to see gold metal wrist cuffs, a gold metal Celtic belt and a pair of black high heels.

"Thank you Agent Hill." She nodded and walked towards the door.

"All the avengers are in the dining hall waiting for you Miss Davis." I nodded and placed the dress down on the bed.

"I'll be there soon." She nodded and closed the door gently behind her. I stood there looking down at the pile of clothes search for a set of underwear, to find something unexpected. It was a black lace corset and a pair of black briefs. I looked down at the pieces of undergarment sceptically, but I had no choice but to wear them. I pulled away Loki's shirt and wrapped the corset around my body, and began to lace it up. I pulled the briefs up my legs, and stood there for a few seconds looking at the dress. I dropped it to the floor and stood in the middle of the fabric.

I pulled it up my body and sighed, and slipped on each of the gold metal cuffs, and the Celtic belt. I looked at the small high heels and slid my feet into them. I looked into the long mirror and saw everything. I looked like an Asgardien; I sighed and exited the room.

I walked down the halls way listening to the clack of my heels against the corrugated metal. I began to hear Tony Starks none verbal garbage, as I was mere metres away from the canteen. I sighed as the automatic door slowly slid open. Loki sat there with his fingers laced underneath his chin, and a devilish smirk sat perfectly on his lips. I next saw Thor who gave me a large boyish grin, as he was surrounded by plates piled high with greasy food. I stepped forward and sat down in front of Loki. His mischievous smirk grew bigger, as his eyes scanned over me.

"Well now that everyone's here, can we begin?" Clint called out from the end of the table as his plate of hot greasy food sat there waiting for him.

"Yes!" Thor called out, as he dived into his food. Loki's Emerald green eyes shone, in the early light of the morning.

"How are you finding the clothes?" His metal voice spoke volumes even though he hadn't said a word.

"Much appreciated." He chuckled and looked down at the food in front of him, then looked to his brother at his side as he eagerly ate his food. He pushed his plate away and leaned back in his seat while staring at me,