Now

God.

He was in a pickle.

A tight pickle.

"Kai, please, not now." He begged as he struggled to kick his legs out. Eight minutes had already passed and he was becoming exhausted constantly fending off from the other boy. "Of all the tim-" he started until a set of lips crashed into his. He groaned as their teeth clacked together and it had hurt. Haruki tried his best to turn his face away to catch a breat- wait, is that blood he tasted? Did they impact so hard it busted a lip? But who's? He was unable to tell because of the numbness of his lips from the sudden make-out session.

He began pushing harder once he felt a hand sneak it's way up his shirt. "Oi!" He yelped as the cold hands caressed his skin.

"I don't want you to forget." Kai spoke rushed. The raven haired boy looked through his shaggy bangs. Giving Haruki a weirdly desperate look. His expression was a mixture of a mania and something close to reverence. It's startling to say the least, given how Kai had only, not even a week ago, told Haruki to get lost. He whined quietly in the back of his throat, "I'll miss you so much, sweetheart." And again, began to pepper Haruki's neck with kisses and dragged his hands to his belt buckle.

Haruki could only stare at him, startled by his words and only came back to himself when he felt his button come undone. "What do you mean you'll miss me? Where..." He wasn't even listening anymore. He ran his hands over Kai's oily hair, who leaned into it; pushing his bangs back from his eyes to look at him. The only way to ever get him to at least listen was to play at his game and play he will. He tugged a bit at his hair and as he expected, Kai gasped, hips instinctively rutting against his legs. "Where are you going?" And just as Kai was ready to continue his oral ministrations, he tugged again harshly.

Haruki held his breath and watched the single-minded hunger in Kai's eyes broil. He led himself further into the rabbit hole for answers and now he'd reap the consequences for edging him on. "I don't want you to forget me." He moaned out as the thrusts started to pickup and his eyes fluttered shut. "My brother- he wants me to come home. I want you to remember how I made you felt. I want you to remember the kisses on your lips, on your body. I want you to remember the tears and ecstasy I made you feel. I want you to remember the way I fucked you and how you loved it." His voice grew to a heightened raspiness and came out in shortened breaths. He was out of his mind now, gone on his own pleasure.

It was bizarre to just lay there while Kai shamelessly got himself off on his body. But it wasn't the strangest thing that's happened to him since he had the unfortunate chance of meeting the standoffish twin of his friend. His voice wobbled as he mumbled more incoherent words. "———can't take me away from you. You're mine. Haru, say you're min-"

Haruki nearly jumped out of his skin as firm raps emanated from their door. But that didn't stop Kai as he continued, on quieter, fiercely clenching at the smaller boy's hips, borderline whimpering as he chased his climax. Haruki felt his face flare with heat when the knocking continued and Kai showed no sign of stopping.

"Brother." And all at once did it stop.

Kai laid there panting, cheek pressed into the center of Haruki's chest. His bruising grip released his hips and Haruki knew, from the lingering feeling, that there would be crescent shaped marks in his skin. Kai pushed himself off of the bed, adjusting himself in his pants and walked towards the door. He stopped and looked back to Haruki on the bed.

Haruki freezes. Feels pinned down. He's practically on fire from the weighty stare he can feel boring into his clothed body, and he needs-

Ah.

His flush only intensifies when Kai's gaze goes from his eyes to his body.

Haruki quickly catches on and yelps, reaching for a pillow to hide the impression in his pants. To hide his embarrassment even further, he turns his back towards the door and chooses to feign sleep.

There's another insistent knock and a call of 'brother?', but it's cut short when the door is unlocked and opened.

Of course it had to be his lip that got busted.