Entry

Dr. Michael Shitani

Entry 4

Date: 11/2

Kai barely spoke to me. On some days he would and on others he wouldn't. Some days he would be very talkative and talk constantly about his younger brother and brag about him. But then the next day he would be solemn and sit there with his eyes glazed. It was like he was a completely different person. I was prepared to diagnose him with with Attention Deficit Disorder since there was no clear way to tell whether it was him growing, but I changed my mind on the next day during our usual session. 

Things got heated when I asked a question that seemed to have struck a chord in the boy. He blew up with a constant string of profanities at the top of his lungs and began scratching at his arm furiously. The guards apprehended him and took him away after he threw a few miscellaneous objects at me. But, for a 9 year old, he was quiet strong. To my request; I asked the guard that they refrain from injecting him with with tranquilizers, so instead he was dragged down the corridor screaming and kicking with all his might and declaring he will bring my death the next time he sees me, which I do not believe of course. Though...

This was more than a temper tantrjm and I need to look more into this.

(SIDE NOTE: Remind them to lessen the use of tranquilizers on children.)
------

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK *RISES FROM ASHES OF MY ENEMIES*

I'm alive :D 

uh, yeaeh.....hehehe
Just wanna let you guys know this isn't the story as I have mentioned before. These are just snippets and teasers that are apart of the big thing. The story isn't even called 'Leave me alone' , these one shots are apart of the one shot book for my story 'Lacrimosa'. Gosh that was confusing. I'm might change the name of the story (Lacrimosa) to something different and like always, i don't know.