Chapter 17

Damn guys I'm sorry, it's been awhile.

Ricky's Pov

"What?" I ask pulling away from her. She puts her hands on her head.

"Shit I'm sorry did I read that wrong?" She asks through her hands. I just look at her confused.

"I thought you were upset that your true love married my true love I thought this would be something to get over them....." she says looking at me now. I just laugh a little and smile.

"Well I mean take me to dinner first" I joke. Now we both laugh and sit on her couch.

"Pizza?" She asks grabbing her phone. I give her the thumbs up as I go on my phone. I look at Alex's post and ignore it. I shit my phone off looking for the tv remote. When I find it I put on some spongebob cause who doesn't love spongebob am I right?

"Should be here in 20" she smiles sitting next to me. We watch tv for a little while.

Nicks Pov

I can't believe I married her. She's my best friend and my everything, that's something I never had with Maddie. When we left she was pretty drunk and before I got on the plane I got messages from her.

Maddie: I love you, please don't leave

Maddie: you're my true love how come you don't see that

Maddie: I'm going to ruin your life like how you ruined mine you selfish asshole

I'm pretty hurt by that last comment but she's drunk and angry.

Alex and I were sitting by our pool. Our room came with an infinity pool. It was sick. She didn't want to get in the pool because it was super cold so we sat by it tanning and drinking.

"I can't believe we are married" she smiles looking at me.

"Me too. But I'm glad" I say back holding her hand.

"What's the next step after this?" She asks.

"Well we can't live in a gaming house full of immature boys now can we?" I laugh. She laughs and nods.

"Well we can buy a house. I was thinking of a nice small cottage or something. You know make our kids grow up there and as they get older we can move somewhere nicer" I suggest. She takes a minute to think.

"I really like that" she finally says.

"How many kids do we want" she asks.

"Well i was hoping for 2" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Perfect. When do we start" she asks. I felt find of weird like planning this but I guess that's what married couples do right?

"Whenever you're ready" I smile. She looks at me and nods.

"I love you" she leans in for me to kiss her.

"I love you too" I say kissing her. Tomorrow we are going to go shopping in little villages.

Okay I'm sorry this chapter is short but after writing like 30 chapters of a different book it's weird sitting back into this. I might do regular uploads but I'll see. This weekend there won't be any updates cause I'm gonna be camping and you get no reception.