Chapter 4: Jealousy

OMG CENSOR CUT HIS HAIR OMFG

Alexandrea's Pov

I woke up with only Nordans shirt and my underwear. He was already awake.

"Morning beautiful" he says.

"Omg did we have sex" I asked concerned

"God no" he says laughing. "Why do you want to?" He winks. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I get up and head downstairs. Ricky is theirs with Camille.

"Morning guys" I wave.

"Alex wtf" Ricky says getting up.

"What"

"You have Nordans shirt on and you don't have pants on!" He screams.

"Okay listen we didn't do anything except kiss I promise. And you aren't my dad so stop. I appreciate you being overprotective of me but it's kind of hard to have a relationship when you breathing down my neck every minute" I say calmly. He throws some things and cusses but Camille calms him down. Then they back to his room.

"You know he love you right?" Apex says walking in.

"Yeah I know I'm like his younger sister but it's annoying" I grab some cereal.

"No I mean he's in love with you" Apex says.

"What? No he doesn't" I walk out the kitchen with two bowls of cereal and go back to Nordans room.

"Hey you wanna record a Never have I ever videos with me?" He asks as I hand him his cereal.

"Sure"

~~Video~~

"Okay let's start off easy. Never have I ever lost my virginity" He starts to burst out laughing when I hold up never.

"Okay next one. Never have I ever smoked" I say.

"Smoke like weed or?" He asks.

"Anything" I hold up I have and he held up never. This time I start laughing.

"What's so funny" he asks. I stare into his eyes with a serious face.

"Pussy" I start to burst out laughing again.
"Cut this from the video but I've smoked everything except cigarettes" I say. The only thing I'll smoke today are those electric ones.

"Damn you're low key a badass. Next one. Never have I ever thought a Faze member was hot. If so who?" He says trying to hold in his laugh. It was obviously a question for me. I held up I have and said Nordan and he held up I have and said Apex.

~~End of video~~

"So you think I'm hot" Nordan raises his eyebrow as we end the video.

"I'm pretty sure we made that clear last night" I say winking.

"I'm not sure maybe you have to make that clear again" he laughs. I roll my eyes. I sit on his lap facing him. I grab the collar on his shirt and kiss him deeply. I pull away right when it got a little heated.

"Well damn" he says. I get up and walk away.

"Hey where do you think you're going. You gotta come finish what you started" Nordan say.

"Bye Nordan" I say waving. I walk to Ricky's room. I thought maybe I should apologize. I knock.

"Ricky I know you probably hate me right now but I really sorry. Can I come in?" No one answers. "I'm coming in". I walk in and immediately regret it. Camille was giving Ricky head.

"Fuck sorry" I turn around and walk to the living room. Ricky didn't come after me. Why would he anyways? I decide I'm gonna go play basketball at the gym. I don't invite anyone cause I thought it would be nice to play by myself for a change. I uber there and don't bring anything besides a basketball. I didn't want any distractions.

I ball for hours. First I was just shooting and stuff but these guys invited me to plays with them. After the game I played by myself again but more people asked me to play so I was tired. It was dark. I started to walk home when I felt something against my back. I was about to turn around until someone spoke.

"Turn around and I'll shoot. Give me your money now" a mans voice says.

"I don't have money on me." I reply calmly.

"Then give me your phone" he says.

"I don't have my phone on me"

"Give me your fucking car keys now" he was getting mad.

"I ubered her I'm sor--" next thing I know I was blacked out. I woke up in a hospital bed.

"She's awake" the nurse says to some people. Nordan, Ricky, Lucas, and Teeqo run in the room.

"Omg Alex I'm so sorry" Ricky says.

"For what? What happened to me? All I remember was someone trying to rob me" I say.

"Well when they found out you didn't have anything they pistol whipped you but a guy saw the whole thing and called the cops. The guy is in jail so you have nothing to worry about anymore" the nurse then walks out the room.

"Don't ever do that again! We were all worried about you" Nordan kisses my forehead.

"The nurse said you can go home right when you wake up let's go I'll carry you" Banks says. I knew he cared but he felt awkward for earlier.

"Listen about earlier I just wa-"

"Yeah let's not talk about that ever" he says and I laugh. We get home and I walk to Nordans room because Camille is still here. Ricky walks in.

"Hey I got to tell you something" he says. I just give him a questioning look.

"Me and Camille are dating" he doesn't look at me.

"Wow after 1 day? Seems legit" I joke.

"Fuck off" he throws a pillow at me.

"Hey don't hurt the cripple" I scream.

"You not even crippled dumbass you got pistol whipped" he laughs. I flip him off. I soon fall asleep in Nordans bed and I'm pretty sure he never came to bed.

Hope you enjoy this double post today. I usually post once a day and if I don't I'll let you guys know but now and then I'll update more than once a day. Hope you enjoy!

Please give me your thought and any suggestions! Also you want to talk you can always message me I need some friends on this app tbh.❤️❤️