Chapter 9: Party

Sorry I haven't been updating normally and thank you to the people who understood unneeded my sleep❤️ debating on getting this sweatshirt for my birthday?¿

Ricky's Pov

Me and Alex arrived at the party right when it started to get good. The music was awesome and everyone was drunk. I decided why not join all of them. I felt bad because Alex was gonna have to take care of me for the night but she offered.

"Rickyyyyyy" I heard someone say. I turned around. It was Matthew Espinosa.

"Hey" I fist pump and start talking.

"Damn I'm tapping that tonight" he laughs and points to a girl talking to other girls. It was Alex. I know I shouldn't be mad because he doesn't know we are dating but I did get a little mad.

"Bro that's my girlfriend" I push him a little.

"Shit sorry, you tap that yet?" He laughs. He's drunk.

"Fuck out of here Matt before I knock you the fuck out" I turn around and go to Alex.

Alexandrea's Pov

Someone grabs my arm and it's Ricky.

"What Ricky" I scream.

"Guys are hitting on you and I I trust you not to cheat on me but they're drunk so they might pull shit okay?" He says in my ear. I nod. He looks up and his eyes widen. I look where he is looking.

"What's wrong?" I wave my hand in front of his face.

"Oh um sorry. Ex is here no need to worry." He walks away to the kitchen. His ex saw him and she follows him. I follow far behind to see what happens. I trust Ricky but not that girl. No one was in the kitchen except them so I'm around the corner listening and watching a little.

"Hey Ricky" the girl squeals and hugs him. Ricky lightly pushes her away.

"Um hi yeah I have a girlfriend so you should leave" he try's to smile but it sounds a little rude.

"Come on Ricky can't we just fool around? She won't know I promise" she goes to kiss him. I don't even wait to see what Ricky does. I walk in.

"Get the fuck away from him" I say clenching my fists.

"Oh so this is the girlfriend? Not what I expected. I thought she would be pretty" she looks at me. Ricky was about to object but I cut him off before he can.

"Listen if you want to walk out of here without bleeding then I would walk away now" I say through my teeth. I have anger issues and Ricky know that.

"What are you going to do hit me" she gets in my face. I laugh and turn my head to the side. "That's what I thought" she laughs. She goes to turn around but, I punch her. Right in the nose. Her nose is bleeding and I'm pretty sure it's broken.

"Alex wtf" Ricky says.

"I had to sorry" I go to walk out but he grabs my arm.

"Alex you don't do that!" He screams.

"Do what? I don't let a girl kiss you? Yeah right, I'm going home. Now you can come with your girlfriend or you can stay with your ex who only has a broken nose. It's not like she's gonna die" I try to laugh it off. He doesn't look happy. He doesn't follow me.

"Ricky are you coming?" I say getting mad.

"No..." my eyes start to water.

"Fuck you" I go back to the huge crowd. He doesn't even follow. He doesn't tell me to stop. He doesn't care.

"Alex where you going?" Nick stops me. He looks concerned.

"Tell Ricky to go fuck himself." I try to walk around him but he stops me. I break down. He pulls me into a hug and tells me everything's going to be okay. He doesn't bother asking what happened and I appreciate it.

"Thanks Nick"

"No problem" I say bye and go to my car. I drive home listening to stupid sad songs. When I get home I don't even bother showering. I lay in bed and cry. I eventually cry myself to sleep. When I wake up Ricky isn't in bed. I assume he slept on the couch or something. I search the whole house and he wasn't here.

Couple hours later

It is now 5pm and Ricky still isn't home. I've left messages and voice mails all day. When Nick comes home I run to the door.

"Where the fuck is Richard." I say.

"Um he is um uh idk" Nick doesn't make eye contact.

"Nick where is here" I grab his head so he's looking at me.

"He's at the hospital with his ex" he looks away from me. I run to my room. Nick follows me.

"What are you going to do?" He asks as he watches me pack all my stuff.

"I'm leaving" I grab my phone.

"Where are you going?" He comes in and helps me pack.

"Faze house. If Ricky asks don't tell him please
Nick. Just understand I need a break right now" he stop and look at him with sincere eyes.

"Okay" he says and I hug him. I call Lucas and ask if I could stay there and he said yeah. I drive my car to their house and plop down on their couch and fall asleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm feeling a little better now so expect a lot of chapters this weekend!