Chapter 5 Poland

This was back at the New York Faze house and I don't understand why the guys make fun of Blaziken saying he's weak like look at those muscles though😍

Alexandrea's Pov

I woke up to yelling. It was Camille and Ricky. They were in the kitchen. So I walk down and see what's happening.

"Hey are you guys okay?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"No we aren't. Ricky you need to talk to her. Then if it doesn't work out then you can call me but if you can't get over her then I'm done." Camille says walking out of the house.

"What's she talking about?" I asked clueless.

"Listen Alex you're my best friend and I know this might ruin our friendship but I love you. Not like a best friend love you like I want you to be mine love you. I love everything about you and I can't take it when you're with Nordan" Ricky says holding back some tears. I was shocked I can't love my best friend. What if we don't work out? Our friendship would be ruined. I don't even know if I like Ricky.

"Ricky I can't" I say walking to Nordans room I grab all my stuff. I pack everything and get a plane ticket back to Poland in 4 hours. I shower and then bring my stuff downstairs.

"Alex where the fuck are you going" Ricky grabs my wrist.

"Poland I can't do this Ricky" I say crying.

"Alex all you have to do is say yes" he says looking in my eyes.

"No" I pull away and put my stuff in the car. I say bye to all the guys and tell them I'll keep in touch except for Ricky. I get in my car and pull away. Ricky has been calling me ever since I left. I decide to just listen to voice mails.

"Alex I fucked up I know please come back. I can't stand you ignoring me please call me back"

"Alexandrea please fucking talk to me"

"If you don't answer me or call me back I'm coming to Poland"

I ignore them.

Back in Poland

When I get home I throw all my stuff in my room then turn on my computer and Xbox one.
I play bo2 and turn on skype. I text Lucas.

L= Lucas A= Alexandrea

A= Hey

L= Hey are you in Poland?

A= Yes why?

L= Nothing just wanted to know

A= Wanna Skype and play bo2?

L= Of course :)

We call and start talking about what happened.

"So do you like Ricky"

"Idk"

"So then yes?"

"No I don't know I just never thought of him like as a boyfriend. I don't want to ruin what we have" I scream.

"Alex running to Poland is ruining your friendship. I think you guys are perfect for each other tbh. Nordan will cheat on you or fuck up. Nothing against him that's who he is and we all love him. Ricky really likes you, he might even love you. Now ignoring this isn't going to save your friendship. You need to sleep on this and figure out if you want Ricky in your life or not." I just look at Lucas.

"Okay fine. Good night Lucas. Thank you" I smile and end the call. It was 4 am by the time I was going to bed. I was woken up by someone knocking and ringing my doorbell. I look at the time and it 8am. I walk up to my door and open it.

"Ricky?"

Sorry for the short chapter. Thought this would be a good place to end it. Promise I'll update again today❤️❤️