Chapter 15: Wedding day

Look at Nicks caption and then look at what his girlfriend commented. That was hilarious. I also never said thanks for over 200 views thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alexandrea's Pov

Today is the day. Our wedding day. I was so excited but I so nervous. Was I ready to spend the rest of my life with this guy? Yes i am. My sister started doing my hair as I was doing my makeup. I have 3 hours to get ready. I can't wait.

Nicks Pov

God I'm so scared. We invited a lot of people. At first we weren't going to invite Ricky but then we thought it would be nice to have him there. I was gonna sleep in a little until the Faze guys barge in my room and tell me to get ready.

"Come on dude get up! It's your wedding day!" Nordan jumps on me.

"Are you nervous?" Lucas asks.

"Yeah. What if I mess up my vows?" I feel myself start to sweat.

"Bro if you love her then just pretend she's the only person in the room. Don't put a show on. Be real" Lucas fist pumps me. I jut nod.

Time skip to wedding starting

Hearing the music made me even more nervous.i turn my head for a moment but when I look back, Alex is walking down the aisle with her father. Her dress was gorgeous on her:

I smile very big as she looks at me

I smile very big as she looks at me. Her dad is crying and it's sweet. As Alex walks towards me she kisses her dad and comes close. We go though "I do's" and then our vows came. And this is mine.

"Alexandrea ever since I met you I've never been able to keep my eyes off you. My life has been a nonstop rollercoaster with no downfalls. It's never been dull and I want to keep it that way. I promise to love you even when it's gets tough. I promise I will never leave. I love you forever and always"

I had a couple years roll down my face but Alexandrea was crying and trying to wipe away the tears without ruining her makeup. I smile and she starts hers:

Nick Johnson, I can't wait till I'm your wife. You've made me a better person and a happier person. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. When we grow old I will still love you as much as I do right now. You bring me the most joy and laughter then anyone has ever done. I love you Nick Johnson.

This time I'm crying. One more thing and then we are Mr and Mrs Johnson.

"Now if anyone is to object to this marriage, speak now or forever old your peace" the man says.

"I object" oh god.

Sorry I haven't been updated. Very long weekend and stuff. I bet you can guess who objected. Leave a comment saying you think it is. ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 VIEWS LIKE HFBDKFHRJFNKFJRNRRKFN MUCH LOVE❤️❤️❤️❤️