Chapter 11

I can't believe Temperr is only 23. He looks older but like in a good way if you know what I mean😂

Alexandrea's Pov

2 months later

The Faze guys don't mind that I live here now. I have a room right next to Cheo's. as long as I help pay for things I'm free to live here. Last time I heard, Ricky was dating his ex. I really didn't mind that much. Me and nick have gotten very close and hang out everyday.

"Ice caramel macchiato with extra caramel" nick says handing me my drink.

"Ugh you're the best" I say kissing him on the cheek. Yeah, I do like Nick.

"I know what would you do without me" he laughs and I nod.

"So I was thinking maybe I could take you out tonight?" He asks.

"Ooo is THE Nick Johnson asking me on a date" I joke.

"Yes he is and he wants you to be ready in 6 hours in casual clothing" he says.
Yeah
"Well then I'll see you then" I wink. I had 6 hours so I go to i the the ime I'm done I realize I have 2 hours left so I get ready. I shower and let my hair dry to its natural curly state. I put very little makeup on and change into shorts and a sweatshirt. It's now 8 so he should be here now.

"You look great" Lucas says pulling me into a hug and Nick walks in.

"Hey I want her home by 12 mister" Lucas laughs to Nick. Nick nods and we leave.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"I was thinking bowling" he smirks.

"Oh fun" i say. I like bowling, it's fun. We get to the place and there isn't many people here. We get shoes and go to our lane.

2 hours later

"Take that Cleveland" I joke getting a strike. We've played 2 games so this is our third. He won the first one. I won the second. So it came down to this. We were having a great time to be honest. It was very flirtatious.

"Awe I guess you beat me" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "So what's my punishment" he winks.

"You have to take me to mcdonalds and kiss me" I smile.

"I like that second one but I guess the first one will also work" he smiles leaning in. When we kiss it feels like sparks are flying. We start to make out for a couple minutes until I finally break it. I just start laughing as we begin to leave.

Faze house~

"Are you going back to your place or sleeping here?" I ask. It was about 3 am.

"I was hoping I could sleep with you tonight" he says in a nonsexual way. It was sweet like he was a little kid you just had a nightmare.

"Of course" I already have my pajamas on. Nick takes off his shirt and jeans which leave him in only his boxers. He jumps into bed beside me. We lay down looking at each other. He puts his arm over my waist and pulls me closer as I giggle.

"Alex, I really like you" he says with a serious face.

"I really like you too" I reply smiling. I lean in and kiss him softly. I lay one leg over him and lay my head in his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me.

When I wake up someone is whispering my name a little loudly.

"What?" I ask getting up, making sure I don't wake Nick.

"Someone's down stairs for you" Alex says and urges me to hurry. I get up and go downstairs. When I see who it is I roll my eyes.

"What?" I say looking dead in their eyes.

"So you're dating nick" Ricky says.

"What? No." I say confused.

"Well explain this" it's a picture of us making out in the bowling alley. Fuck. It's treading as #ClevelandsVeryOwnGirl.

"He took me on a date. We aren't official" I say softly not making eye contact.

"Well what about us?" He says tearing up.

"Ricky we ended a while ago. Last thing I heard was that you were dating your ex so yeah there isn't a 'us' anymore" I was getting a little angry.

"She means nothing to me. I would drop her in a second for you please" he grabs my hand and a tear rolls down his face.

"Fuck Ricky" I whisper. "Listen I like Nick and I can't do that to him. I'd advise you not to do that to your ex" I turn around and go back upstairs. I eventually hear a slam and I burst into tears. I cry silently not wanting to wake Nick. I just take a shower and sit. Letting the water hit me while I'm motionless.

"Hey you okay you've been in there for awhile" Nick says walking in a little.

"Yeah I'm fine" I turn off the water. Get dressed and find Nick.

"Hey what's up" he says.

"Hey" I sit next to him on the couch and he pulls me into him. Kissing my forehead. I really like Nick god.

"Okay I know this is probably the worst timing ever and the way I'm doing this is so immature but it can't wait any longer. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks. He's so adorable I couldn't help my smile. I nod and he pulls me into a deep kiss. Making some guys groan and other in awe.

Ricky or Nick??? Sorry I'm posting late but I was at a family party and everyone was looking over my shoulder so it would be weird

Finally Together(Faze Banks Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें