Chapter 3 Banks

I woke up and Banks wasn't in bed anymore. I heard voices coming so I kept pretending I was asleep.

"I got footage of you guys cuddling you want it?" That was Lucas.

"No that's weird" that was Banks.

"Why are you so over protective of her. She seems pretty tough to me." Lucas again.

"She's had a tough life, worse than mine. Her boyfriends she's had were assholes and abused her mentally and physically and I'm not gonna let that happen again. I care about her a lot dude" Banks wasn't lying. I'm happy he cares. I hear Ricky walk towards me.

"Hey Alex wake up we are gonna go to the beach" he whispers. I jump up and run to my stuff.

"Yayyy the beachhhh" I yell running down the hall. I get changed and get into Ricky's car. We head to the beach which was only 10 mins away. Me and Ricky drift off on our own while the rest of the boys play football on the beach.

"Let's just sit here" I say sitting on the shore in shallow water. I was in my bathing suit sitting in the water and Banks was taking snapchats. He took a picture of my and posted it on Instagram.

She makes me the happiest❤️

The comments were all about us dating and stuff like that. We start laughing at all the comments.

"You do look hot in that bathing suit. All the boys were eyeing you" Ricky laughs.

"Omg stfu" I felt awkward. We join the guys for football. I made a touchdown and the guys lift me up.

"Nice job" Nordan says smacking my ass.

"Yo fuck off her bro" Ricky says. Ricky puts me on his shoulders til we get to the car. I shower right away when we get home. After my shower I go to Nordans room.

"Vape lord Nord wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Yeah what movie?" He asks.

"Split" if you haven't seen that movie you need to see it. It seems scary but I laughed more than I was scared seriously.

We go down to the living room and sit on the couch. We play the movie. He puts his arm around me as I lean in on his shoulder. I fell asleep near the end of the movie but I woke up to someone carrying me.

"Hi?" I say I couldn't see who it was. They don't say anything. When we walk into their room I see it's Nordan.

"Alex you are so beatific no matter what you do. I really like you and now like the 'I want to get in your pants' kind of like you. I feel something with you I don't know how but I want to know you" he was hovering over me playing with my hair. I could feel his breath on mine. He comes closer. Then suddenly I make the move. I kiss him. It felt like hours before we parted.

"Wow" he says when I pull away. He goes back in for another kiss. This time it was more passionate. I put my hand on the back of his head and he puts a hand on my thigh. We were soon interrupted.

"Nordan have you seen-" he stares at me. Nordans hand was still on my thigh.

"I didn't fly you down here to hook up with this fuck boy" Ricky says with his jaw clenched. He turns around and walks away.

"Richard wait" I run to go find him. He was in his car driving away. I tried to run to the car but he was going way to fast. I called him like 10 times and sent him 59 messages.

Ricky's Pov

I need to get over her. I go to a bar and just drink. I've had a lot when a girl come up to me.

"Hi are you Faze Banks?" I turn around and see a short pale blond hair girl.

"Uh yeah why?" I asked. She was really hot.

"I just used to watch you a lot but you have uploaded lately." She says with a smile. I can barely hear her.

"I can barely hear you would you like to come to the Faze house?"

"Omg of course!" We get into my car and drive home. Alexandrea was at the door sitting and waiting for me to come home.

"Ricky where have you been. Oh hi I'm Alex" she says and hugs the girl.

"I'm Camille" she hugs her back. I roll my eyes and walk inside. I introduce Camille to everyone and then we go to my room.

"So Alex?" She asked. I could tell what she meant.

"Best friend, lived in Poland and I flew her out here which I regret"

"Why?"

"She was making out with my roommate" I practically scream.

"Do you like her?" She asks.

"No.."

"Come on. Why'd you invite me here tonight?"

"Because I need to get over her. I'm sorry I really need to get over her" I lay down on my bed. She walks over and climbs on top of me.

"Maybe I can help?" She say. I nod. She leans down and kisses me. We start to make out when someone walks in.

"Oh shit sorry" Alexandrea says. I stop with a shocked face but she was gone.

Alexandrea's Pov

I was mad when Ricky came home with a girl. I don't know why. Maybe I was.... jealous? No I couldn't be. He's my best friend. When I walked in and saw them kisses I was pissed off. I go into Nordans room. I was on his phone. I go over to him push his phone and start kissing him.

"What?" He asks.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I say.

"Yes ma'am" we both laugh. I ask for a shirt and he gives me one of his with his logo. We go to bed with us cuddling.

I don't know if I like this chapter or not....
If you have an suggestions I'd be happy to take them to be honest.l