Chapter 12 : Swell

Peep @ Nordan. Btw this chapter there isn't going to be a lot happening. Mostly good things like everyone happy.

Richards Pov

Me and my ex have been really good. I've gotten over Alex a ton but there is still that love there. My ex lives here now and Nick is barely over anymore so things aren't hectic.

"Hey babe" Miranda says. Mirandas my ex. Well technically she's my girlfriend now. She had the last box of her stuff. We were unpacking today.

"Hey" I wave a little. We start unpacking and let me tell you. She is a neat FREAK.

"Richard that doesn't go there for the millionth time" she screams at me.

"I swear to god I'm gonna punch you if you don't stop fucking yelling at me for the millionth time" I say throwing my hands in the arm. This is why we broke up. We always fought. But she knows how to handle my anger now why better.

"Okay Ricky I'm sorry can you please put it there?" She asks softly. I nod feeling like I was 9 years old.

Alexandrea's Pov

Waking up next to Nick is like a breath of fresh air.

"Wake up doofus" i whisper kissing him down the neck.

"Nooooo" he moans in his deep morning voice grabbing me to cuddle with him.

"We've got to get up come on. Gym time" I say getting on top of him.

"Instead of gym, lets wrestle" he laughs and we start to wrestle. We are both laughing and acting like little kids until Lucas walks in.

"Hey we are going to the gym in 10 goof balls" he laughs and turns around. We finally get up and get ready. I wear quarter leggings and a Nike sports bra. Make some g fuel and we get going.

"Babe you look hot sweaty" Nick grabs my waist.

"And you smell when you're sweat" I laugh pulling him into a hug. He didn't smell bad, he just smelt like a man I guess? That probably doesn't make sense.

"Let's start a game?" I ask. We start asking everyone if they want to play. We needed more people so we asked whoever was on the court shooting.

"Cheerleader off the court" some guys says. He was very tall and muscular.

"I'm no cheerleader but that's for the compliment" I say in a really girly voice to piss him off.

"Yo is this girl for real? She's like 5'2" he asks the guys. All the guys nod.

"This girl can make more 3s than all of us" Adapt says. He wasn't lying. I was more likely to make a 3 then a layup.

"We will see about that" the giant guy says. We start playing and obviously I'm stuck guarding him. He throws up and makes a three in front of me.

"Take that shorty" he says laughing. I roll my eyes and get ready for the set up. Once I'm passing I jump up. Making a college 3 pointer.

"Take that big friendly giant" I laugh. We high five and keep playing. We ended up beating them.

"Yo shorty I'm sorry I doubted you. You really are good at playing and I was wondering maybe I could get your number?" He says sweaty and out of breath. Just then Nick comes up.

"Sorry she's my girl" he smiles and gives me a kiss. The guy smiles and nods and walks away.

"Man I really gotta keep an eye out for you. Men are coming from the left and the right for you" he laughs. I smile and call him dumb. This is why me and Nick are good for each other. Everything is so easy. There is so much trust and love. I don't have to worry about him cheating on me cause all he wants to do is spend time with me. I don't feel pressured to do anything.

"Babe shower with me?" He asks innocently.
*Don't worry no sexual content here*

"Sure but only to shower" I laugh. The shower didn't consist of sex or anything like that. It was a normal shower with mostly kissing and hugging. It was so easy to be his girlfriend. I could be myself. Me being me, I ask to watch the movie Split.

"The broken ones are the more evolved" the movie plays. I start crying. Seeing that girl and all her scars is so sad. Nick comforts me and Nordan walks in.

"Why are you crying" he laughs. I tell him why.

"Awe that's so sad" he pretends to cry and I flip I'm off smiling. We decide to go to bed since it was getting late. Right when I'm about to be in a deep sleep I hear Nick whisper.

"I love you" he says pulling me closer. He thinks I'm asleep. I decide I shouldn't embarrass him so I just smile. I love him too.

So I know this chapter wasn't really exciting but I really liked writing it.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOURE TEAM NICK OR TEAM RICKY!!!!