Chapter 10: Devastated

Thank you Ashleylife600 for the idea for this chapter! Hope you all enjoy! Also this title was named after a song Faze Temperrr likes. Here it is if you'd like to listen to it:

Alexandrea's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since I'd seen Ricky. The guys have been so much help. Especially Nick. He's came over almost everyday and if not, he would text me.

"Hey guys" nick walks in while we are eating breakfast. Everyone says hi.

"So Alex I got some news" he looks down.

"What?" I question.

"Um Banks is back.." he looks at my face to see my expression.

"Oh" is all I can manage to say.

"Yeah um he doesn't seem like he's doing well. He isn't talking to any of us. And he's asking about you..." he looks behind me. I roll my eyes.

"If he cares then he will contact me. He would be coming to me wanting me back but guess what? He isn't cause he's a pussy" I scream. All the Faze guys look at me a little weird and I just breathe out in frustration. I go to my room and nick follows.

"Hey want to go to the beach today?" He asks.

"Yes I need to go" I grab my bathing suit and change and come back out to nick in his also.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod. When we get to the beach I lay out to tan and he does also. We make small talk. When we go into the water Nick posted a picture of me on Instagram saying "The beach was almost as beautiful as her". No one knew me and Ricky were dating so everyone now assumes me and Nick are dating.

"Omg the comments" I roll my eyes but laugh. He laughs also. Soon the smile fades.

"Me and Maddie broke up" he says randomly.

"Wait why?" I ask.

"She said I didn't pay attention to her. She was right" he says looking at his hands.

"I'm sorry Nick are you okay?" I pull him into a hug.

"Yeah I'm great" he smiles a little. We go home and I shower. When I got to my room Nick was still here.

"Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" He asks laying in my bed.

"Nope" I say as I climb into bed.

Ricky's Pov

When I saw that Nick posted a picture of Alex I was pissed. How could he like her? How could she possibly like him? I punch a wall and Rice comes in.

"Bro wtf is wrong" he says.

"Did you see Nick instagram? Are you fucking kidding me" I scream.

"About that.... nick really likes her" rice looks down. I scream again then jump into bed screaming into my pillows. Tomorrow I'm going to the Faze house.

Alexandrea's Pov

When I woke up someone was screaming at me. Their voice sounded far yet they were right in front of me. They smack me and now I see who it is. Ricky.

"WTF BANKS" I hear some of the guys say.

"Fucking slut" he spits at me and the boys grab him and leave the room. I stare blankly at the wall.

"What just happened?" I ask nick since he was still in the room.

"Well I guess we were cuddling while sleeping and Ricky came over to see you and he saw us" he says. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I didn't even cry. His slap didn't hurt. I go downstairs and all the guys are yelling at Banks to leave.

"Guys let me talk to him I'm okay" I say poking at them and nodding. They nod and walk away but Lucas stays down the hall in case.

"So you're with nick now?" Ricky asks not looking me at.

"Looking at my bitch. We aren't dating. Where were you? Fucking your ex? Yeah I think you forgot that you chose your ex over me" I say getting in his face.

"I didn't chose her over you. All I did was make sure she was okay" Ricky's voice was softer.

"It was fucking broken nose omg she would have been fine either why!" I scream really loud.

"Alex just please list-"

"No fuck you Ricky, I don't want to see you for a while so leave" I cut him off.

"Alex please" Ricky started to cry.

"OUT" I point to the door. He walks out and I break down crying. Nick comes and hugs me.

"Shhh it's okay it's okay I'm here now it's okay" he says stroking my hair. Nick has been so nice and caring through this whole thing. He's great.

Nicks Pov

She was in my arms. All I wanted to do was stay there forever. I'm falling so hard for the girl. I don't know what to do....

So I hope you guys enjoyed this title!

Who should Alexandrea be with? Ricky or Nick?