They Make On My Heart A Cardiac Bypass

Spencer's POV:

It was very difficult not think In my sweet and lovely wife in my sweet and lovely Sophia.

The time like always ran like a constantly rode who surrounds my neck and my through very hard and obviously this make me cry and a lot of weeps down on my face.

Then i see to my beauty, the paramedics put over her nose an oxygen mask, this element cover her beauty face and let breath with property.

She is so pallid and beauty, and I stay here all the time squeezing her hair, caress her hand and kisses her forehead.

She looks like the death, a friend of us who always try to separate both of them to the side of the other lover.

Damn you doomed death, let my love alone, I love her than my own life and if is necessarily i gonna bring my life for her.

We still flying in the helicopter and the paramedics brings to her all the specially need required like an a several stage.

Andy come to us and he gives all the supports and the necessary treatment she needs, I see her, I see her face the time is finishing for her, for that reason Andy decides to make the operation here in the air with all supplies, medicaments and utensils he has in this moment.

Andy open her chest by surgery and he decides to put near her heart a cardiac bypass; who's going to stabilizes her complicated and delicate stage, maybe she dies in the operation.

I only pray to God, in critically moments when I remember he exists and he can gives to us the necessary help in the urgent situations.

Yes, I'm a man of science and in my perspective God can't exist, only when I have a hurry an the life of my dearest familiars are passing for reals problems or tragedy and adversity, I'd remembered all the things I learnt in church.

GOD, ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL DON'T LET HER IN THIS TIME OF ANGUISH AND AGONY, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY SWEETIE JEWELRY, MY GEM, MY TREASURE AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

AND IF YOU WANTS TO TAKE A LIFE, I GIVE YOU MINE, BUT I KNOW  THE ANSWER SHE SHOULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT ME AND I WITHOUT HER.

PLEASE LORD, GIVE ME THE STRENTGH AND THE FORTRESS TO STAY HERE WITH HER AND GIVES TO OUR FRIEND ANDY THE CAPACITY TO RESOLVE THIS IN A GOOD WAY.

TO BE FOCUS IN THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM AND GIVE TO US A QUICKLY AND EFECTIVE RESULT.

PLEASE LET ME BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBLES, I'M ONLY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MAGIC AND ALL YOU DECIDE IT CAN BE IN AGREE WITH THE THINKS TO ASKS TO BE YOUR SERVES.

ONLY HELP US AND LET THIS RESULT IN A PROPERTY WAY GUIDING THE DRS. AND THEIR INSTRUMENTS TO HELPS AND SAVE THE LIFE OF MY WIFE.

LET THEM TO HAVE THE NECESSARY FORTRESS, TRUST, COMFIDENCE, THE CAPACITY TO MAKE A GOOD JOB, AN EXCELENT WORK HERE WITH MY WIFE.

After this i feel a lot of  tears down of my eyes, i'm weeping, crying and yelling a lot for my wife, my Sophy.

Andy is making a good job and his maxime effort trying to safe her to the paws and claws of the death.

I make a paralel to the death and an a wild animal whom, wont let leave the desire to stay with his captive maybe forever.

I'm still absort in my problems and the most important thinking in the life of my wife, when Andy starts to tell me with joy and happiness.

"Spencer, we finish the surgery, it was excelent and very sucessfully, but you know the most important thing in this situation is wait; the result of the patient appears at 48 hours later when they can win to the death. The most crithical part passed away, now come the Sophias' respond, her fortress and her strong to fight v/s death and comfront it. But your wife is a fighter, she's gonna respond very quickly to the cardiopathy bypass. She's gonna be ok, i promisse to you. She's gonna survive to the operation and respond in a few minutes more to the treatment".

"Thank's Andy, thank's like always, you're here for us, i really appreciate your friendship and the relation with Katherine, she's the best friend of my wife and they're like twins".

"Yeah...i'm going to call her immediatly, cause she was very worried and she feels always the same things and the same suffers of Sophia".

"This is very weird, they're not twins, but act like them, their fraternity relationship is very strong and difficult to cut".

"Yes, Spencer you're right now i let you with your wife. Call me if something happens like a good or a bad change immediatly; i'm gonna ring to Katherine my fiancé and asks her how is she feels. Your welcome Spencer and thank's for your words, Katherine and i really appreciate your friendship, cause you and Sophia are our best friends".

"Thank's to you too, Andy especially for your effort to helping us, especially in the case of my wife for that reason we considerates you our best friends too. Send greetings to Katherine when you talks to her. I hope with all my heart she'll be ok".

"Me too Spence, me too, thank's again he tells me leaving this part to the airplane to talk with his fiancé.

Meanwhile i'm still alone with my wife, expecting the results, her evolution and soon recuperation for the surgery.

Sophia's POV:

After felt like i was dying in the claws of death, i start to rest, thank's to Andys' surgery, for the sedative syrenge he put me in my arm and the cardio-bypass who put me on the ventricle very close to my heart.

i feel an oxygen mask over my nose and mouth, at the same time they monitoring my vital signs, my pulse, my heartbeats, always analyzing how i be and how i feel in the cardiac monitor.

This is like a new opportunity, other chance to still living with a cardiac bypass for a while maybe for four or five years more, cause Andy talked with my Spency about this, and told him about a new treatment defibrillators whoms working directing to your heart sending electroshocks, electric-batteries or electric-charges to this organ and let it work with property.

This is the one things just make me excite, could live again, go to the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) at the headquarters of the FBI (Federal Bureau Investigation) and work with the gurus of this job and be a little grain in the sand is very important to me.

One of the gurus is here with me, caring me here on the plane, my husband, my genius, the love of my life my Spence .

The man who loves me in inconditional way talked with Andy, and he told him, about the recuparation a little complicate and taking time.

But, if i follow the procedements i gonna live a good life, no prohibitions but making all with carefully, giving the best in my circumstances.

Is gonna be wonderful like i told before work with the bests the Gods and Godess of the FBI, especially in the field, working together like a team, an awesome team componing one family.