My Beauty Kiddo, My Husband Spencer

Spencer's POV:

My love, my Sophy bakes and cooks cookies, a carrot cake, scones, a cheesecake and a lot to other things to our an apotheosyc breakfast.

Oh i love all she makes cause she has a nun hand and always she reconfortate me with her words and this things.

I love her so much cause she is my confidence and my only love.

She's so beauty and i adore her so much, she's so equal like me, but in different way, cause she always be with so much confidence but me no and i start to have more confidence when i knew her cause she carried me in an major level,brought me and showed me my potential.

She sets the table with coffee, tea, orange juice, milk and the things i mentionated before.

She stills take her pills to her congenity heart disease and she eats like always only for love to me. Cause her EDA doesn't let her to be completly happy.

"Spenny you really love me?" - My love, my beauty creature ask to me.

"Why do you think i don't love you?"

"I don't think you don't love me, i need you demostrate more your feelings for me please".

"Ok beauty, whatever you want cause you need me more than ever. I promise to you my Sophy demostrate more my feelings my beauty kiddo". - I tell her with all my love and my heart.

"Thank's to be with me so sweet, that is the most important thing and i adore you so much too".

"I always be in this way with you cause you deserve a lot my love and my support". I tell to her with all the adore i have to give to her for the eternity.

I hold her and hugs in a supportive way, she makes me a better person.

Sophia's POV:

He makes my day more happy like always cause i'll be pass for another PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). OH GOSH, and that always let me more confuse and insecure especially for be the indicate person to my husband, my beauty Kiddo and gorgeous love my Spen.

His love and supportive way to be make me feeling more comfortable.

After our breakfast we orderer everything, i wash the dishes and the all furniture and he help me to dry all of this.

I love him so much for stay always for me, for help me with all my insecures feelings and give me more strenght.

And we decide to walk in the beach. I put on my body a bikini and over this a top, a short, socks and my converse and i make in my brunette hair a ponytail; i make up my face and my eyes with terrain colours and he puts his zunga and over this a t-shirt and a short too his mismatching socks and his converse too.

We both walk and take our hands like are one, we start to kisses and play. He takes his converse, the mismatching socks, the t-shirt and the short too and he still only with his zunga, i take my clothes too my top, my socks, my converse and my short too.

And we swimming in the Malagasy sea with a beautiful sunset back to us.