Chapter 32

"Thank's girls to be always with me, you're the only friends i have and my bests friends, i really appreciate you're sincerilly words". And a lot of tears cover my face again and they squeeze my hair and they said at the same time "Someone needs another huge hug, a groupal hug come Andy and Spencer bring to her all the love she needs especially you G-Smart cause you're her husband".

And Spence kiss to me in uncontrolable way again and i feel all his love put in his uninterested act of love and cares for another person especially for her wife.

I saw him too with my eyes fulled of love and care for my pretty kiddo, my lovely husband and my charming prince.

"I love you so much Spence and thank's for everything, but i need to now how is my baby, my puppy Hamadryad, she's ok?".

"Yeah she's fine" - Told to me Penny - "I'm went to you're house and i fooding her, i gave to her water and i play with she a lot, she's a good puppy".

"Thank's Penny to take care of she when i'm here in the hospital. Thank's guys for everything, thank's a lot of you, sincerelly i appreciate all you did for me in this moment".

And i start to kissing them on the cheeck especially to my husband with his puppy eyes who gave to him a delicious kisses on his beauty lips.

"She needs to rest girls thank's for the visit" - Andy said to my sisters.

"Thank's for come to visit me, thank's a lot my beauties, i really appreciate you're company and thank's for feeding Hamadryad, Penny i'm really gratefully for that and for the love you bring to me day by day. I really love you guys and i have an inconditional love to bring to you my sweeties sisters. Take care a lot of you my beauties. Bye".

Andy put on my arm a sedative syringe again cause he saw the lot of excitament i have and i need rest. About 15 minutes the medicament turns effect and i start to close my eyes and only i finish saw until i sleep was my beautiful husband who squeezes my hair and gave to me a passionate and a fully of love kisses on my lips.

And like always he take care of me like a knight with her lady or the prince with her princess care to my dreams, and my insecures, care with really love to her wife who was mentally sick and needs all his love and support.

Finally he kiss on my lips and he start to rest with me in my bed, he put his hand on my hip and he start to sleep like me.