Chapter 28

When i awoke Spencer didn't stay in the bed, like a lovely routine he always give me the breakfast in the bed. And write to me especially notes join with a beautiful rose, now was

gradient colours in a blue small rose, the type of rose are kisses.

'My lovely wife, my beauty Sophia the woman i love you so much. I'm your server and you're my goddes, i follow only your commands.

My beauty mermaid, my hamadryad tomorrow we're going with Andy to remove the stitches from your wrists and after that we're going to our honey moon to Madagascar.

Oooh woman you drive me totally crazy, your completely body, your firmly breasts perfects like 2 perfects mountains, your perfect beautiful and small navel, your mound of venus, your tiny, thin perfect and beauty body, your beauty face, your hazel eyes, your small nose, your full lips, your small ears, your long neck, your beautifuls and firmly arms, your small hands and thin fingers, your brunette hair, your brown eyes, your beauty legs, your exquisite back the amazing way to make love.

The way you worry in others especially in childs like my godson Henry cause you play a lot with him and with our new puppy Hamadryad.

I liked the way you acted as host in front of our guests, the way you amazed to all of us with your beautifuls songs and your excelent voice, only Katherine knows about your secret like the twin sister she always be for you and you always be for her; maybe are the similar attitudes, the similar physichs, the similar faces; but you look like two drops of water, like twins. Only the difference are the tones of hair and the colours of the eyes.

Andy and i are so fortunate to have you beauties, cause you're the most wonderfuls girls in all world and we're only lucky mens.

Wait for the breakfast i prepare for you pancakes and hot chocolate for my beauty Nymph of woods, my pretty witch who bewitch me with her charm and her sensitive and sensual way to act in determinate circunstances

Your husband, your lover, your slave and your server for always.

Spencer Reid'.

Oooh, Awww, like always so sweet my beauty kiddo, my gorgeous husband with his gold brown hair, with his brown eyes and his sexies lips.

I hear the familiar steps of my husband and then he upstairs with the tray all of pancakes, milk candy, hot chocolate, to sprinkle over the pancakes the icing sugar.

"Oh honey you should not have bothered, you know i'm not eat much especially sweet things, but i always make an exception with you because you are the most sweetest thing in the world".

"But if you desire me and want to eat me, before you've try the things i did for you with all my love"

"Ok sweetie, i try" - and i start to drink my hot chocolate and one of pancakes; i put in it milk candy and i sparkle over my pancake the icing sugar.

Finally i ate two pancakes with milk candy and i sparkle over its icing sugar and i drank my hot chocolate.

"Come on sweetie eat more please?"

"No, i don't want and if you want go to our honey moon with me, you're gonna accept that or you're gone alone cause your wife is gonna kill herself now" - i took the knife of the tray and i put it into my neck.

I plunge the knife into my throat and I saw the blood ran.

"Sophia don't do this please my love, don't try to kill yourself again. Please threw the knife to the floor".

I sank more deeper into my throat and finally i fainted unconscious. All the floor was covered with blood and the carpet too.

"Please Sophia react; don't do this to me, please my love breath. Oh no Sophia wake up my love, please".