22.

I opened my eyes when I could feel movement on my hands. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was me sitting next to Adrain while his head was on my lap. I tried waking him up but I knew it was not working so I just sat there patiently rubbing my hand through his hair waiting for him to wake. I guess that's when I would have fallen asleep. When I opened my eyes I could see certain figures in front of me. It took me sometime for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Three guys were in the room. One was near me and he was trying to tie my hand. When realization struck me I fought hard not to let them tie me up but I was no match to their strengths. I screamed knowing it was a waste and it sure was a waste. Once he was done tieing my hands and legs he pulled me by my hair to the center on the room and left me there. Then I saw the other two men tieing up Adrian's hands and legs as well. They did it with much ease because he didn't fight back. Although I didn't miss to notice the slight movement of his hands and legs when he was being tied. It was almost as if he was trying to fight his bit but then his hands and legs layed still on the floor again. They then dragged him to the center of the room and placed him behind my back and tied us both together. Our backs touched each other and I could feel his limp body against mine. His head slumped down and I felt bad at how uncomfortable he was. Without a word the three men left again leaving me with questions and silence to fill the blanks. Madison was no where to be seen. Normally she was the one who would gaurd the room but from the time Adrian came she's not to be seen. I don't even understand why I'm even considering her. She's always been a bitch to me. She never really spoke to me nor did she have any form of mercy in her eyes when she looked at me. She is equally in hand with Arthur. I guess this solidity and silence is making my head think of things I shouldn't. Maybe Madison and Arthur are preparing for something big for both of us. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door banged open. I could see a tall figure in the dark. I felt some slight movement behind my back back and my attention averted to Adrian. Is he awake?  Is he feeling fine? 
"Adrain? Babe you're OK?" I asked doubting if he's even awake. "Yeah... I think I'm good." Adrian croaked. His voice sounded so husky that I could make out the soreness in his throat. Before I could say another word, the figure came closer to us. Adrain and me both of us looked up at the tall figure that was now standing next to us. By the outlined figured I seemed to be a male. Tall muscular and bulky. He bent down to our level and that was when I could see his face a bit clearly. He had a huge scar just below his eye and that scare was enough to tell me what he would have gone through and how tough he is. He grabbed my head and I let out a muffled cry of pain. I bit my teeth really hard so that I don't scream in pain. He then tied a cloth around my eyes and again I couldn't see anything. I reckon he did the same to Adrain because I heard Adrian swear while trying to stop the man from blindfolding him. It was when the man left my heart started beating fast. I grew anxious. Why are we blindfolded? What are these people planning on doing to us? Just as if reading my thoughts and sensing the stress I was putting myself into Adrain spoke.
"Sweet.... I can't assure you that everything is gonna be alright. But I can assure you that whatever happens we are in this together."
Though it was not the most pleasing thing to hear yet it somehow calmed me. Just the thought of us being together did wonders and help me calm myself. After fighting so much for our love if this is the price we have to pay to be together then I'd gladly accept it. But on the contrary I hate to see Adrain getting hurt and both of us know that Arthur is planning something big to torture Adrian, probably more than the torture he'll give me.
"I love you" I said. I didn't have anything else to say other than these three words.
"Me too" I heard Adrian reply and by his tone I could bet that he was smiling right now. Even in this situation he manages to smile just by hearing these words. Small things like this make me fall for him even more. After about twenty minutes I guess,  the door opened and I could hear footsteps. Something was being dragged along with the person because I could hear it sound. I think it's a thick iron rod. Immediately my heart started beating fast. What the hell is going to happen?
"Hi love birds" a voice spoke and instantly I recognized the voice. It was Arthur. His voice had a menacing tone. Both of us stayed quiet. He then came close to me and in a split second I could feel a sharp sting on cheek. "Take this you whore" he yelled while I screamed in pain. I was definitely not prepared for that and more over I couldn't see anything properly expect for an outlined figure of him in the dark. The pain on my cheek was increasing. Adrain shouted back at Arthur something I was unable to follow since my focus was on the increasing pain on my cheek. Just then I heard a sound and closed my eyes as a reflex. But I didn't feel any pain come my way. I heard Adrian swear and realised he had been hit with the rod or hammer or whatever Arthur had brought with him. I had a feeling it was a thick iron rod. Arthur hit Adrain yet again and this continued a few more times. Everytime I heard the sound of this I just closed my eyes shut and begged Arthur to stop but instead he would laugh wickedly and hit Adrian harder. I was helpless. We were tied to each other and no amount of pleads and screams would get us out of here. All I could do was hold Adrain's hand and each time Arthur hit him his grip on my hands tightened. I didn't mind it though. That's the least I could be worried about. After a minute or two of complete silence I could feel Arthur tug at my hair. I could feel his fist collide with my face my nose went numb instantly. I could feel a cold liquid run down my nose and I knew my nose has either been broken or injured really badly for it was bleeding. I was so much in pain that I didn't even scream or yell. Although I heard Adrain curse in a low and weak tone.
"I'll be back bitch. Once  I'm done with Adrain I'll make you my personal sex slave. Oh how I love to see what you can do in bed." he threatened me. Just the thought of that was too much for me to take and I started crying.
" Arthur , you son of a bitch. How dare you talk to my girlfriend like that. Just wait till I get free. I'll show you what I can do when I put you on your death bed" Adrain yelled back. Arthur just laughed at him and went out of the room. The cold hard tiles made my ass hurt. My entire face was numb so I don't know what exactly has happened to it. I just sat there crying. Adrain and me continued to hold hands and he was trying his best to console me and get me to stop crying but it wasn't working.