9.

Days passed by really fast. It had almost been a week since our date. My parents have become more comfortable with Adrian and so has he. He has become really busy recently...says that he needs to find a way to put Owen's son back into his place or else he's gonna be dangerous for them in the future. I was still really uncomfortable with the topic about Owen's son and anything got to do with the Mafia. I'm sitting at home and flipping through the pages of a magazine when I saw an advertisement for an event that would be taking place on the weekend.

Welcome to the annual country fair.
This time it's going to be alot more better than the previous one. From food stalls to rides we have everything for you and your family right here right now.
So what are you waiting for?
Bring along your family,friend or lover and enjoy your time here.
Time: 9:30am - 10:00pm.
Address : country road, street number 25, east of the town.
Venue: Every Saturday and Sunday till the 31st of December.

When I saw the advertisement I was more than excited. I remember mom and dad taking Danny and me to the annual fair and we used to enjoy so much there.

Just then I thought of an idea.

Why not call everyone to the fair? Sarah and Lukas. Kurt and ky Adrian and me and of course Danny and his girlfriend.

It's been a really long time that I met all of them and spent quality time with them and going to the fair would be an awesome idea to spend some time with them. Danny can get to know the rest of them and how good they actually are in reality and he can introduce his girlfriend to them as well. This sounds like an awesome idea and something that I'm already excited for. I just need to call everyone and fix the day we will be going and then I need to convince Adrian to come with us.

**************************
It's finally Saturday and we are currently at the entrance of the fair.

KY, Kurt, Sarah, Lukas and Adrian all agreed to come to the fair.

I was pretty surprised when Adrian immediately agreed saying that he was curious to see how I spent my childhood.

It's was a moment to cherish when I saw the rest of them at the entrance of the fair.

That's when we all realized how much we actually missed eachother.

We are right now waiting for Danny and his girl to turn up and as usual he's late.

After about 10 minutes of waiting we saw a car pull up in the driveway and from front door of the car out came my brother he went over to the passenger's seat and opened the door and a blond haired girl got out and instantly I recognised who it was.

My brother being all chivalrous.

Danny walked-ran towards us while his girlfriend was walking calmly behind a few feet behind him.

"I'm so sorry I'm late" Danny apologized when he reached the place we were standing.

"yeah you should be" I said in a fake angry tone.

"Ara" I heard someone scream my name and the nxt thing I knew was I was being pulled into a hug.

"LUCY" I said happily and returned the hug.

I knew Lucy even before she became my brother's girlfriend.

Infact Sarah Lucy and me are pretty close.

We used to hang out, have sleep overs, shop together and practically spend the whole day with each other.

That was until Sarah and myself moved here for our higher education.